Pics of my newish Legacy GT

Here are some pics of my new 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. I needed a good blend of fun and family since I have two little girls, and the LGT always caught my eye. Spacious enough to fit two car seats, and aggressive enough to have some fun.

I’ve had it for about a month now and I love it. Yet, I am still undecided on the wheels since I really disliked the stretch and offset at first. I guess they are starting to grow on me though so they stay for the time being. Car came with a set of winter tires on stock rims anyways so I will have time to think about it.

Some of you may know the car from the previous owner since it was a local purchase and it has been relatively unchanged since it left his hands.

I took some cool lightning shots, but never realized there was some crap on my lens.

My DSM will destroy this car if the time ever came, and the Subaru understands that, allowing them to get along quite well by sharing seat time in my busy life.

EDIT: Special thanks to that Carbonfiberhooded guy. Bob drove the DSM to the tree location for me. Hope you liked it, I just with you could have hammered through the gears once or twice.

Big dane’s old car!

Good looking car

Great pickup Hank, the car looks awesome!

I’m kind of into the concave g-force’s. I might consider trading my wheels for those if you ever get sick of them

http://i53.tinypic.com/29dde1x.jpg

I saw this in front of napa and no DSM so i was going to ask. I like it better with out the roof rack.
You probably see me driving by more and more as justin been super busy up at the shop…

Liked this car when Dan had it, if indeed it’s Dan’s old car (looks a lot like it.) :tup:

Yup. Stand up guy and great transaction overall.

Nice car! what are the specs on the wheels and tires?

I agree about the roof rack. At least I have it if I ever need it in the future. Glad to hear you guys are busy! Justin is a great guy, and I am sure it’s awesome working for him.

Yes. See the first quote.

Usually I HATE buying modified cars, but from how the leakdown/compression results spoke, I could tell he took care of it. Turbo is on it’s way out though.

Still love my DSM, but it is such a treat to have all of the creature comforts of the LGT.

Thanks all!

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Will trade for a Lotus?

I read the thread title as Jewish legacy gt. Somewhat disappointed now.

Raderwerks mten85 18x8 et42 225/40/18 nitto nt555

No problem Skrapper! It was fun to tool around in it! I guess I’ll have to take a short cut on the highway next time to really get into boost!

Congrats again on the new purchase! The subie looks and sounds awesome! Maybe I drive that soon too???

Edit: Time for a new sig!

I want your talon!

Nice ride skrapper, we eed to hit a sabres game this winter when I am back in town.

nice pick up, well at least you have something you know you can trust so you can pick up you DSM parts in …

:tup: solid car… i was sad to see dan sell it

dood. me too! lol

Welcome to the Legacy club lol. I just have a stock one though :(. Good looking ride though.

Those are great, great cars. Stealthy color, too.

Give me a bit to think about that if you aren’t in a hurry. Or we could trade every few weeks or so haha.

I’ll let you drive either of my cars any time you want. Give me a call.

The silver/tan one is the Talon and will be for sale as a parts car. Eclipse is never for sale. I would cut it up before I sold it.

I would be so down for that. Give me a call and I will make time for you. I need my MPD fix.

Thanks for all the comments. I have been wanting a Jewish LGT for a while now and I feel like I made the right decision. :tup:

Hey look my car in the background! That’s a real old pic! It’s gotta be from the first time you owned the Talon!