Pics of my Z1000

Here ya go Vlad finally washed this pig today and took some pics from my cell phone since i cant find my camera charger. Oh and if this isnt posted in the right spot feel free to move it. The last two with the R1 are in Thatcher park before i washed it.

Saw this bike in Albany last night behind Jillians.

Love the Z1000’s!

looks great

i like the wheels

nice!

Fuck you and fuck this bike :lol

Seen this on lark a few times. I always find myself just looking at it.

Would you just look at it?

Thanks guys, Its a lot of fun to ride. This one was on the side of Jillians last night but I guess there is another orange Z1000 around albany, but if ya see this one stop and say whats up.

Oh and fuck your face Yetti.:shift:lol

Clean bike minus the cage.

If you arnt willing to roll into a parking lot, low side the bike for shits and giggles then pick it back up to park it… no need for a cage. I lol every time I see a bike with a cage and zero scratches on it.

and BTW life sucks real bad when you dump a bike on a turn in the twisties. they tend to catch and cause the bike to tumble more at speed when they are sliding across the pavement. Good frame sliders might keep your tank, fairing, seat, rear sub frame, gauges, and shit intact when you take a dump. That cage is only really protecting the engine case.

I completely agree, I bought the bike with the cage and have wanted to take it off since. I just need to order bolts to replace the ones in the cage. I’m always afraid of the cage hitting in corners and I really don’t need it since I don’t stunt at all. Also would consider race rails instead of sliders so it disperses the impact over a greater area.

Anyone interested in buying this cage let me know I’ve looked on 905’s website and it seems like it will fit mostly any Kawasaki sport bike. I could be wrong since I’m not into stunting.

Glad you put up the pics.

Always was a big fan of these bikes.

Looks great!

Any plans?

I like the new Z’s that look like an anime spaceship :lol, but the old ones are pretty sweet too. Nakeds ftw.
I think I have seen an orange Z a couple weeks ago with a group of riders on Pearse right off rt. 7 pulling a weeeeelie.

Nope not me, I like to have my fun on two wheels. Maybe when my balls drop I’ll start picking it up. :rofl

Other than removing the cage no. looked at supercharger kits but decided i can spend my money on other things that would make me happier.

Nice dude. Glad you took my comment for what it really was and didnt think I was jabbing fun at you.

You are totally right its a hindrance in turns, and can put you on your lid fast if you tuck it and catch the cage mid turn.

Keep it on two wheels and rip up some turns, that’s what a real rider should do anyways IMO. Anyone with decent talent can pull up a wheel and hit/hold a balance point… yet someone who can clear a chicken stripe off a tire all season long and stay in one piece truly a skilled rider.

I knew where you were coming from man. I was thinking the same way you were as soon as i picked it up. No worries about my panties getting in a bunch I’m really not the sensitive type.

Lies… He’s a real fairy… Eric krazykid is good shit he’s the one that sprayed chads bike…

Well a basic wheelie is rather easy, but the rest of the tricks performed require the same amount of practice and dedication as being able to lean the bike over, if not more… depending on the stunt.

LET THE SHIN KICKS BEGIN!!! :ninja:w00t

Those plastics came out real good except for the minor runs which you prolly won’t be able to see when they’re on the bike.