Picture help

I need one of you picture guru dudes to take some pics of the new whip. Car’s pretty clean now but i’d send it for a detail before we did it if there was time. Let me know if anyone is interested and when / where is good.

Here’s a new pic!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Cewlqp7vYtc/TiRWZ1xz9hI/AAAAAAAADPs/DcvR9hPD1QM/s800/IMG_20110715_124956.jpg

I’m interested

but im no guru haha

Paging Jim/Dan

as always, another filthy car from wayne!

How wide are those rear tires :lol SRS VIPER is SRS

wayne, you bought that? I’m nuts about the R/T but the GTS is still fucking sweet, about a million times better than the third gen.

yea i’ve had it for like a month maybe…

rear tires are 345s on 19" x 13" Forgelines, I had to take one off the other day and i’m literally dumbfounded by how light they are for such an enormous combo.

Jim&Dan arrr interested

when the ballsack are you going to get the pipes tacked and bring them over for me to enjoy a raging boner while I TIG them all up???

i have no time for that sillyness yet… i still have to order the stainless pipe too.

let me know whats up. you guys do insane work.

Get to work bros.

this car is moderately cool. maybe the picture guys can make it look really cool… on a side note, i want to see pics meow!

pm me and ill shoot jim and txt and see when we can get together and we can talk about where as well

Paging upstate auto detailing

Paging advance auto car care product jumpoff detailing service

clean up on aisle 7 … clean up … aisle 7

I use only the finest products from Walmarts auto section.

i need complete under hood, under car, and interior detail, along with wash, clay, polish and wax.