Upstate Auto Detailed: Wayne64SS Termy Cobra

I thought I’d post some pics of Wayne’s Cobra that I detailed. I knew this car was going to be a huge battle seeing it last year.

I was never a huge fan of these cars, but I was able to drive this car home and I really like how this car sounds/drives especially with the Bassani exhaust. These cars have tons of potential and I can see why they have a huge fan base now.

When I received the car, it had heavy swirl marks from the previous owner, major oxidation/scratches and some serious bird dump stains that can totally ruin paint and cause a respray if it has sat for too long. It eats away at the clear and you get these major haze stains. Black cars are by far the worst cars to detail because they take so long and this vehicle needed a major paint restoration.

I can try to answer any questions anyone may have.

Here are the products I used.

Porter Cable 7424
Lake Country 6.5 Pads (yellow/white)
Various Microfibers
Adam’s Polishes clay bar
Adams Polishes quick detail spray
P21s Wheel Gel
Menzerna Super Intensive Polish (SIP)
Menzerna PO85RD Micro Polish
Collonite 845 insulator wax
Pinnacle XMT Carnuaba wax
Adam’s Polishes VRT (tire dressing)
Adam’s Polishes interior dressing

Here is the car before and polishing after an initial wash and clay:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/UAD%20-%20Waynes%20Cobra/DSC_5230.jpg

Infamous bird dump stain:

[

Here is the car after about 16-18 hours of brutal polishing and detailing. I’m really happy how this car came out. I was able to get the horrible bird stain out, and all of the swirls and a ton of the scratches.

](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/UAD%20-%20Waynes%20Cobra/DSC_5243.jpg)

Holy Christ dude. Can’t wait to see this thing in person!!! SICK fucking work!! Is the hood really a different shade than the fender or is it just the dumpy light?

damn, nice! thank tracey for the taradactal shit

it looks so shiny. :slight_smile: i like when ppl take care of paint

Black FTW!

and ftl…

wowooowwowow

:rofl that was still on there?!!?!?! thing was fucking huge!

Wow that’s really nice looking! But now Wayne can’t even drive it though! Too clean!

man that looks great! nice job…black does suck though

wow

my only question is, when do you want to do mine??

car came out awesome! good work!!!

Thanks everyone. I don’t take on too many cars per year with the paint rejuvenation detail. It honestly takes way too long for what I charge.

Drew, PM me and let me know what your looking to get done.

And I apologize for the crappy pictures, wasn’t the best time to be taken them and I was exhausted at the end of this.

Drew, w/e he says he’s going to charge you, it’s not enough $$. My car needed SERIOUS help.

im looking to have my monte buffed and done , it wont anything near as much work as the cobra but any idea or chance of a price quote . Id like to have it done in about a month or two months time .

wow , major respect !

but the problem is you go and do something like this and then you can’t even drive it… it would drive me crazy

nice new fence ryan

Awesome work Ryan…Wayne your car loooooooks awesome!

bout time somehelped that poor car. It bugged me every time i saw it.

and wayne get the lower bumper trim, car looks funny without it. You can get one new for like $60

LOL fixed it for you bahahahah. :rofl

So how long was 21 graphics there vinyl wrapping the cobra.Just kiddin brothers.Ryan awsome work,Pedo + rep on the cobra.Looks hott.