Upstate Auto Detailed: Wayne64SS Termy Cobra

ryan… check out theses guys… they are local and carry all the best stuff… greg and george are 2 A+ guys and they are looking to find people like yourself to use more of their products and take pictures of progress

www.detailedimage.com

rofl, good one! Would have been easier to come have Adam do it! LOL Mike

I’ve known Greg and George for some time now. I actually buy some stuff from them. I have lost touch with them though. I’ll contact them again.

strong PJB

hahahaha was thinking the same thing when reading that post!

just talked to george yesterday… i’ve got his cell phone number… if you want it pm me. he’s looking to get back in touch with people now that the company is really taking off

I emailed him. George is a good guy, I used to hang out with his brother Andrew a lot. Great to hear they are doing well.

Haha thanks. Glad you noticed. That was my motec money. FML

yea i know, FML

Nice job Ryan! Looks great.

Nice Ryan! I did notice the fence as well. Modding the house ftw.

AEM V2 is pretty stout i hear

Last I remb YOU were the one who saw taillights at racewarzzzzz

Thanks guys! Yea, I put that fence up last fall.

correct sir.

Oh shit. :ohnoes

House looks shitty

• rep

Beats the view from your moms basement.

Attic which provides me with a breath taking view of the 2nd hole on the red course at the fine town of colonie golf course

lol just wanted to jab homie! you get your headlight shit worked out or w/e???

bringing this thread back for a minute. Ryan, could you tell me what pads you used with what polishes? I just purchased the two menz products and was wondering what pads for which one? I have been using Adams swirl and haze combined with there revive polish but I wanted to give menz a try. Any input would be greatly appreciated.