pictures tonight?

i came across this picture the other day

http://pontiac.jbcarpages.com/GTO/Wallpapers/Paper11/2004%20Pontiac%20GTO%20Blue%20front%20left3%201024.jpg

and i was thining about this place on the river, right by the peace bridge, called Squaw Island i beleive, would produce some similar results. I know I just washed my car today, and its still pretty clean, so im going to be heading down there a bit later to shoot some pics. anyone else up? Mighty say at 10-10:15? i also have a couple other fail-safe places in mind just in case this one doesnt work out.

Cliffs: Meet tonight at Might 10PM
Mike will use his mad leet new Camera to take pictures of all of our cars.
Open photo shoot for anyone who wants pics of their car and a fun cruise to the locations for pictures.

I want to be down, but I promised I would cook the GF dinner tonight… maybe I can convince her not to. But I doubt that will go over too well. Hmmm

However I would like to take some l33t pictures of some cars with the D70, but I don’t want to wash mine due to how f’ing dirty it is!

It’s seriously so dirty that I think the majority of the car is white… hmmm

come on, spend the $3 or $4 and wash your car…i did lol.

i got a pass for delta sonic, but comeon it is soooo dirty.

If anybody is game let me know.

Otherwise its dinner with the gf…

Bleh, I would’ve went if I saw this earlier.
Even thought you’d be like, WTF? who’s this guy with teh crapzor car? :smiley:

I was thinking that I needed pictures of my car, then I come on here, and see this thread.
lol :confused:
Blah.

I took some pics on Squaw Island by the river … if that is the place in blackrock? goes over a train bridge over the 190?

was pretty decent spot for a shoot, got some with trains going by too

ya over all some nice spots, Im sure some awsome pics I cant wait to see them.

Fun night overall, can’t wait to see the pics.

We did take some pics of my Suby, so you woulda been fine. Haha

Anywho, court is way too early tomorrow morning so I won’t get to loading any pics yet.

Fun times

Where the hell can you get your car washed for 3 or 4 bucks?

DIY powerwash

DIY

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I might hit up that buggy wash up on Transit tomorrow. Or take it to Delta Sonic for their touchless service.

I just hit a moble toucless for 6 bucks (8 for the deluxe, I would recomend that as waxes, and underbody sprays), and I save $.10 a gallion…

mobil touchless? where?

Anxiously awaits yellowed photos from sulfuric lighting that cannot be corrected with white balance.

NT corner of Robinson and Twincity (colvin).

or

Amherst on NFB Just south of the 290

Edit* if your slammed dont bother as I Couldnt take my mini threw becouse of the guide bars.

i forgot about mobile touchless i was just going to wait till spring to wash my car but ehh why not.

Thats hot. Golden shower photography.