pictures tonight?

Someone say golden showers?

In.

i just got home from work. i’ll go through the photos in a bit and post up the worth while ones.

yikes! i really need to work on my manual focusing skills. wow most of my pictures came out really bad due to lack of focus as well as a lot of other things that i really need to work on. i really need someone who knows what they’re doing to show me how to use this camera the way it was meant to be used. anyway, heres the best of the best, but really nothing im proud of at all:

sweet pics i don’t think they look too bad. i bet it was cold outside

yes VARY COLD, and it took forever to wipe down the cars at ever location… BUT AWSOME PICS.

I love that last pic thats sooo hott… new sig?
oh and my email is exer007@Gmail.com

thx

in the middle of a buffalo winter its cold? gtfo

great night for pictures, let me hike back to the barn and pull the bimmer out of storage!!!

:bloated:

weird… it was around 50 here a couple weeks ago…right in the dead of winter. :wink:

ass.

it was actually 3 to 4 weeks ago. jsut realize i win u lose story of life

The shots were pretty good. Once you learn your cam. you’ll get some better shots. They look good. I think the best of the GTO was the one that relflected the Peace Bridge its a cool angle shot. The best of the Evo was the front and side shot on the metal area with the G factory behind it. I’d advise next time to go when its a little warmer so you can fool around with angles a bit more. Next time I’ll go and help with the angles if you’d like. The focusing was pretty good. Overall they were good. A few touch up things.

wow stop using the same bridge shot! find your own spots. like the first spot. also use a tripod with alot of stedy hands. /rant

They don’t look too bad! It takes awhile to grow into a camera.

Join Flickr, join a few Buffalo groups, they’ll help. Flickr is really a great site. It has people like me that are outgrowing their point and shoots, and people that are really serious. It’s the goods.

they where with tripods, both Ryan and Mike used tripods and took a ton of pics.

the buffalo group on flickr is where im on.

wait till the snow melts off the ground. It really takes away from the photo.

It still amazes me how much light the cameras can pull in. It was pitch black that night, wayyyy darker than the photos would suggest. It was so dark we could barely see the cars. And in the photos it looks light as day.

I’m going to go through mine here a bit later and post a couple up.

do it to it. because there still aint no pics of the lil blue car that could…

so is the uninsured thing gone … lol

uninsured may still be there, however right now its caked with snow :snky:

Anywho, check the meet for today!

heres one unedited (through a frame around it)
Haven’t gone through a ton, but this is one I remember taking and liking a lot.