pictures tonight?

Heres another one i liked.

these one pictures at a time are killing me.

Edit* I just noticed in the first one you can see my CEL. lol

lol i am going to go through them later and edit some with pshop to make em better. Then I will post up a bunch

yea mike…i dono what kind of camera you guys are using…but…its not a problem with your focus…its jsut that you need a tridpod :stuck_out_tongue: especially if it was as dark as you said, and you got them to turn out this bright, theres no other way than a tripod to get clear shots…cool spot for pics though :tup:

with how dark it was, and how cold it was… if they wornt using tripods you whouldnt see **** because there hands would have been shaking real bad.

but to say it again they BOTH both ryan and mike where using Tripods on all but a few pics… (like the one between the bridge sapports where there was no place to set the tripod.)

I have no complants and even blowing them up to use on my 17" monitor Ive gotton a ton of complements at work.

Hey Mike, when it warms up we’ll have to go get some pictures of our GTO’s together. Mine is covered in salt right now and it’s way too cold to think about washing it. Don’t need frozen doors, locks and windows.

As Mike pointed out we did have tripods, there was no way to get pictures like that without a tripod, there was seriously little to no light in some of the locations

When the weather clears up I’d love for one of you guys to take some pics of the e46, I need some good ones :tup:

i could hook you up with some killer photography

Tonight?

that last shot is friggen sick as hell! props on that one!

lol no not tonight…i live 2 hours from buff

[quote=“zero assault,post:48,topic:23920"”]

When the weather clears up I’d love for one of you guys to take some pics of the e46, I need some good ones :tup:

[/quote]

I’m down, I love taking pictures of nice cars since my car isn’t very photogenic! So I’m game.

That is of course if I don’t sell.

PM me when interested