piercing freaks

where do you get yours done? i havent gotten one in about 3 years and the guy i used to go to at american skin art doesnt work there anymore, or so im told.

express yourself tattoo and piercings…i think they’re in lackawana?

i liked the idea to just call everywhere and ask for tony :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve gone to express yourself, cowpok, and roadhouse tattoos. all of which I’ve had good experiences.

No idea here in Buffalo, I have 10 piercings all from the same place back home.

I heard cowpok was good, I got a ring there after I lost one.

i’m going to cowpok tomorrow.

What are you getting done?

I had a bunch growing up, then one day I was like fuck it, done with them. I had my lip( done myself with baby safety pin) had to get redone at Express yourself, I had the Back of my neck done like 7 years ago, and my nose at a place on south park but I cant remember the name of it. I also had my tongue done ten years ago at cowpoke. I took my tongue out five years later when I seen a fag on jerry springer show his tongue ring and say “boys like it when i use this”, I took it out that moment.

i got my lip and tounge done at express yourself, there pretty good there

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:2,topic:36115"”]

express yourself tattoo and piercings…i think they’re in lackawana?

[/quote]

+1^^^

last winter i had one of my nipple rings reject itself so i want to get it redone. i had gotten it done at cowpok so im not sure if i like the idea of going back. all my other piercings i had tony do at skin art but i dont think he works there anymore. maybe ill check out express yourself.

I get all mine done by Jack at Express Yourself. Its in Lackawanna on Ridge Road. He even repierced my industrial a few years ago after having it in for a couple months.

They have buy one get one or buy one get one half off once a week I believe.

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:11,topic:36115"”]

I get all mine done by Jack at Express Yourself. Its in Lackawanna on Ridge Road. He even repierced my industrial a few years ago after having it in for a couple months.

They have buy one get one or buy one get one half off once a week I believe.

[/quote]

oh great, lol. thats just what i need is an excuse to get 2 instead of 1

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:12,topic:36115"”]

oh great, lol. thats just what i need is an excuse to get 2 instead of 1

[/quote]

lol, ill go with you then cuz i want to redo my lebret or nose not too sure which one

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:13,topic:36115"”]

lol, ill go with you then cuz i want to redo my lebret or nose not too sure which one

[/quote]

its not that i dont want 2, its just bad timing to not be able to use my pen0r for a week or 2.

Out of someones living room. (omg srsly)

Nip piercings ftw

express yourself. or cowpok are the only places i’d recommend.

redhouse on broadway.

[quote=“dawn,post:16,topic:36115"”]

express yourself. or cowpok are the only places i’d recommend.

[/quote]

dawt.

Definitely cowpok, thats where i had my stuff pierced.

^^dont really like cowpok. kinda stuck-up there. i got piercings and tats at express yourself and they do just as good of a job if not better, and they are way cooler people. I have had stuff done at cowpok and they acted like it was a burden peircing me.