pimp my ride 89 coupe

http://www.diziarsivi.com/upload/uvs060928-002.jpg

do i have to say more?

i have the actual episode saved on my PC its episode 207 for all you torrent users

wow, thats what you get when you hire a colour blind painter. And have a cast of retards messing with cars.

The episode is really old, but I remember being so stoked when I saw a coupe on pimp my ride…then I saw the finished product:eek4:

I think the car was automatic which makes it that much worse…

moral of the story

dont give your imports to jacked up rappers

and he looks asain too…which makes it even MORE worse…cause there the ones with the brains on how a import should be performance/style wise

car is auto

they put a engine “dress up kit” on the sohc

he is Asian

when xzibit came to his door he jumped on him and kissed him

Wtf I saw that when i watched the episode… that 240s an embarrassment to all 240s on a global scale, I honestly think he beat it up like that on purpose. Because it would be so hard to beat the shit out of a 240, even if you honestly didn’t like them so much. T.T that evil evil bastard.

I remember the owner of that car posting on Zilvia before the episode aired. He wasn’t very happy with what they did to his car… He also mentioned that they filmed at least 8 or 10 different reactions of him seeing the car for the first time since he didn’t look “happy enough” for TV.

Pimp my ride is a joke. How can you drop that kind of money on cosmetic bullshi*t and let it back out on the road without making any mechanical changes to it…half the cars on that show dont even look like thay could pass a basic safety…before or after the pimping process.

you would think that they would atleast repaint it if he didn’t like it. Considering how much money an episode cost.

omg…americans

wow that’s so old.

yeah really old, take off the wing and change the colour and wheels then its ok looks wise anyways…

Definitely change the color, its so fcking brightly painted, that Im pretty sure if seen in person it could cause you to have a seizure. which is why that cars so riced out =( and the wings way to damn big/fugly

Bahahaha… :lol:

If they wanted to “pimp” it, they should’ve done it all black and put 18x10 chrome/dish wheels on it or something with no spoiler, then it’d be sleek at least. Now, and I hate to say it, but it almost looks like those badly riced j-bodies… :noes:

What were they thinking though really? The project had SOO much potential!

I remember seeing this on TV, like any other episode the car ends up looking mad stupid and homosexual, except this one really pissed me off.
What do these retarded monkeys have against doing a car in a nice basic color without gay decals and chrome rims(excluding this one).
Honestly its like they attempted to create a car that would fit the “drift scene” and based it off what the saw in the fast and the furious… fucking stupid show and xzibit is a sellout

I would sell it and buy a stock 240 again

At least they made the pop-up lights work right…

I would have it appraissed, then it would mysteriously get stolen or something

The guy is a memeber over on www.nicoclub.com

PoorManQ45 is his name I think

Pimp my Ride is gay. Nobody on that show knows how to build a car. They try to make cars look like they came out of a cartoon. At least on Overhaulin’ they do it right, engine and body and have a real car designer working on them.