Pink Floyd is some of the best music ever made.

nothing is wrong with jethro tull.

personally, i listen to alot of classic rock; in fact, my signature is a Blue Oyster Cult reference, but Pink Floyd and the Doors = both really overrated.

and as for the massive rant, i don’t know how my taste in music has anything to do with being hetero/homo. so, since anyone who disagrees with the common opinion on this board is immediately labeled gay, and most of you like pink floyd, and since i strongly feel that pink floyd = teh suck, then i must love cock.

oh, btw, obvious gay references in the pink floyd lexicon, so none of you can think that i don’t know what i’m talking about and i just ranted about this to piss all of you non-homosexual pink floyd fans off…

1)Wish You Were Here: a song about “two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl” who could be together except that society won’t accept them.
2)David Gilmour’s work as a male model.
3)The obvious references with the prism (triangle) and the rainbow, on the cover of DSOTM
4)The quintessential Pink Floyd experience, listening to DSOTM and watching The Wizard of Oz which starred none other than Judy Garland, a gay pride icon.
5)A pink floyd, before the formation of the band Pink Floyd, and to this day, is British slang for the male genitalia.

But no, Pink Floyd can’t be gay…right?:finger2: