Pinks All Out at Summit Motor Park in Ohio.

Pre reg starts on 12/3/07 open to first 400 cars. $40.00.
Race date is June 6th & 7th.
Challenger Mike just let me know about this, he & I are gonna try.
It would be fun to go & just watch if ya dont want to enter.
I know a lot of faster cars will be there but it would be cool to get on t.v.
Who knows, maybe he’ll pick a mid 11 class!!! :touchy:

http://www.summitmotorsportspark.com/main-news1/pinks-registration-starts-in-14-days/

Me thinks Voltron needs to make an appearance.

screw being on TV…just to race on that track is an experience in its own…its PHENOMENAL! …worth the trip just for that! There, there is no such thing as traction issues…

No shit. Voltron would get national TV appearance. A fast import would do good for that show anyways.

Mike , DO IT

yea MIKE

My cousin was on the show 2 years ago I think. Not the “All out” show but the regular lose the race lose your car.

All out is a much better idea.

hmm id be down for this. i should be deep 10s next year maybe me and mike should set are cars up for the same times so they take us lol

I will register if I don’t have to loose my car

all out…its for money, not ur car…

Im in for this :slight_smile:

Wish i had a car worth running

Didn’t know Norwalk changed name’s:shrug:

start of past year

Yeah that’s the same track they run the DSM Shootout and the DSM v.s. Subaru battle. Nice facility, awesome track.

I’ve actually watched a few Pinks All Out episodes (they ran a marathon on Thanksgiving) and it is a much better idea/show than normal pinks.

I wouldn’t show up with anything slower than a low 11 second car.

From what i have heard they picked a 12.5 class at tuscon.I think that is where it was.So you dont have to be super fast just super consistent.Its all about running the same times and luck of geting picked.

I think my car could pull 12.5’s but I don’t think it will run very consistant.

14.6 = broke trans from the awsome traction of that track.