Tried, but couldnt get on Pinks!

Today was the pre regrestration date if you wanted to get on Pinks in June @ Norwalk. I tried both by phone & internet, as did my wife & a couple other friends. None of us could get through. I guess it sold out all 400 spots in 10 minutes. Totaly crashed the Summit Motorsports Park site. Same with the phone, I’d call & half the time it wouldnt even ring. Bummer. I did get a couple tickets as spectators though. I guess thats better than nothing. Some spectator seats are still available as of 3:45.
$25.00 + service charge each.

damn, that would have been cool to be on it.

But being there should still be fun. :tup:

damn i forgot all about it :frowning:

Pinks All out will be at E-town in NJ in the spring. So you could try there too.

you would put up your car?

You don’t put up your car in pinks all out. It’s straight up runs for cash. No bullshit negotiations. Lose, you go home (with your ride). Win, you get $$$, and if you make it to top 8, you can wager money on your race. If they think you are sandbagging, you get kicked out.

Pinks All Out > Pinks

sorry, i gave up watching pinks when it kept being the same rednecks driving old POS cars with decent motors in it… and you could predict the winner based on the time remaining in the show

actually its a bit different now…you dont wager what you want anymore in between rounds…its all in, or all out.

i too forgot about this…but i know a bunch of people who got through 3 or 4 times over the phone and were hung up on. but i also know a few who got in.

me too. i stopped DVring it

I’ve heard most of it is setup anyways with the top 16 for the finals already really being picked out before they even open registration.

There was a bunch of guys from CZ28.com trying to get into that last year and from what they could tell the promoters/tv show basically got together with the track owner to pick out the group of people; then opened it to outsiders who basically didn’t have a chance in hell.

I got on. I tried @ 12 and it wouldn’t work but ended up getting in @ about 12:45. It is actually for my buddy. He’s running a notch with a 347 and some other stuff that I can’t remember.

Pinks was lame. I have never seen the new Pinks All Out. But if they are not racing for pinks that a pretty stupid name, I will try and catch it next time it’s on to see.

awww wtf, 3/4 of racing is the mind games

The site was getting somthing like 6k hits a min I heard. 400 spots fill up in like 12 mins.
There are 2 FWD 3800 GrandPrixs and 1 FWD 3800 impalla, that got a ticket I know of so far.

I got 2 tickets, Challenger Mike & I are going. If anyone else is going, we should meet & drive up together. Were just going up for the finals on Sat. Should be cool.