'PINKS' on SPEED; special footage on ch. 1003

hey guys
for those of you who have SPEED,
i got this email from Time warner:

Remember last October when SPEED brought “PINKS” to Lebanon Valley Dragway to videotape a few episodes? Those shows are on SPEED starting this Wednesday. The first episode will be televised on SPEED (ch. 665) at 10 p.m. Wednesday, March 19. The other two episodes will show March 26 and April 2.

Also, be sure to check out Time Warner Sports On Demand - channel 1003 (under “Specials”) - to see the behind-the-scenes footage of the “PINKS” event from last October. Only Time Warner Sports has this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage. If you are a “PINKS” fan - don’t miss AT THE TRACK & BEHIND THE SCENES: PINKS LEBANON VALLEY - only on Time Warner Sports On Demand - channel 1003!

-time warner cable

i was there for that…but after this week its free on demand? i have speed and like 543234 other channels. lol i pay bacislly 100 a month (all in one) to watch speed. lol

i have speed… i rarley watch it however. i’ll check this one out tho.

I went there for one of the days. I think they said that its the first time an import ever won. I’ll have to check this out tonight.

sweet it was on at fuckin 9 not 10 so i missed it. :idiots

YEA WTF JT?!??!/!/1?!??!!?1? NO I’M PISSED. THE ONE PINKS I WANTED TO SEE! :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 wtf :angry2 :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :angry2 :angry2wtf :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2 :angry2

tivo that ish

wasnt the supra and chevelle anyway was amx and a mustang mustang lost hahahahahaha

I DVR the show all the time… and a crx has won once before so the import at the valley was not the first.

I’ve read that like nine times and I still can’t figure out what the fuck message you are trying to get across…I know it’s English but fuck man what the hell?

he said it wasn’t the Supra vs. Chevelle race last night, it was the AMX vs. the Mustang…there were 3 episodes filmed at Lebanon and the Supra vs. Chevelle one was the good one of the three and i thought that was the one on last night but apparently it wasn’t.

Oh, ok mr.idon’twatchpinksit’sforrednecks ::slight_smile: …the CRX won in an import vs. import beating the VW Bug, i think he meant the first import to overcome a domestic.

oh i get it now

My daily is a dakota so I’m its only fair that I get 30 minutes a week for my redneckedness to come out

I’ve never bashed PINKS, I’m def in the minority for the fact that I like that show and find it very entertaining. I did however bash Travs’ BF for using PINKS as a justification to prove how domestics are better than imports :idiots

i missed it and forgot to set my DVR, not to mention i work for TWC and got those emails 2 weeks BEFORE any of you guys… go figure, was to busy playing in florida :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:lol

so I’m setup to dl all the pink episodes and I only saw the amc vs the other and not the import run? did they tape it and never play it?

SPOILER BELOW

Dude that was such bullshit, I don’t give a FUCK if that Camaro was sandbagging or not he played the game well and WHOOPED ASS! That fucking camaro kept right up with the stang while he was on the motor and the Stang was spraying for all it was worth, but I don’t think the last race should have even happened, they got played plain and simple, they played the game, lost, and then they get a second chance :wtf

its on tonight!! Were these guys local and did they REALLY give up their cars???

yeah they really gave up their cars, the guy who runs the show, Rich called the one guy and as pissed because he gave the one car back because he felt bad…i talked to him at the test and tune the weekend after the show.

What the fuck? Those fuckin pussies, THEY PLAYED THE GAME AND LOST, sandbagging is not cheating, it’s playing the fuckin game, it’s been a part of the show from the 1st episode!

They got hosed, they lost their car…I’m sick of this vaginal bleeding bullshit.