pink slips is on tonight on speedvision

i like the show :dunno:

i dont have the channel.well i have it i just aint suscribed to it

also on “ON DEMAND”

The two fbody fags was the funniest so far. Both where lying out thier ass’

record it and post it on ps

http://www.ask.com/web?q=Where+do+I+find%2C+The+show+PINKS%3F&qsrc=0&o=0

That show is OK, but you can tell it is fake…everytime someone has a crazy problem. Still ok to watch sometimes…I could never put my WS6 on the line…#1 I am a joke at racing, #2 I am obsessed with my car

too much damn arguing but i watch anyway,

not fake at all…the one coming up with the pink hatchback is def real. The guy was on honda-tech for years and announced his lose to the RX-7(i think). his car went on ebay shortly after and sold for 8000. Not fake

There has to be something up then…I mean 90% of the shows one of the cars have some kind of crazy problem…maybe the show pays cash…i don’t know…I never saw so many cars break

LOL…ok

basic cable here

0-22 or 0-99?

what?

I think 0-99,

60+ channels

ill give you some free digital for 3 months pm me.

that show is ghey the dude last week asking for car lengths was a FAG and then he won and acted like a bad ass wouldnt race straight up

that shit is fixed

the basis for the show is real and so are the races but the production company brings in ringers (actors) on some episodes and they also fabricate most of those problems you were talking about for a more dramatic appeal. all of the on air participants sign a waiver and a release form. All of the vehicles that lose their “pinks” are already bought out or brung in by the production company. so the driver who supposedly lost his pink slip already had the car sold to the production company. So in most cases the cars are not really the drivers cars and in cases where they are the production company. the company buys the car off of the real driver, usually for a shitty price too. The winner of the race simply “buys” the car back from the Production Company or if it is the property of the production company already then the “winner” gets nothing…sometimes a moderate standard day rate of $250.00 or something. so all in all the show is fake. they did start out real in the pilot episodes but the speed channel execs thought it was not interesting enough. the two guys would face off race and then give up titles…with no drama, plus they found most drivers are so attached to their cars that they could not get enough participants willing to risk losing the loves of their lives.
so they add to hollywood it up to get it to air.

ummm…where did this “factual” information come from? I call the BS flag. IF I was pushing my car to the limit due to the fact of loseing it if I lost, it would def. be borderline blowing up…think about it…again…where did the factual info you came up with come from? - or is it opinion?

ugh to much reading

some one post up the episode

i dont have that channel