Pinks Weekend

Whats going on? Who is going down and when? I was thinking if the car is done and ready to go, it would be great to get there on Sunday and go to that taping so we can get a feel for how the event is going to go.

Does everyone just want to make there own arrangements for lodging? or should I work on getting rooms?

figure we can worry about it when we get there. but i am taking cardboard for everyone!! FTW

jay and jeff spoolin FTW they both snore

we can do bunk boards

ok well, when are we at least leaving? This place is in the middle of nowhere, might be better to try to at least plan a head possibilitys of where we are staying. Where is the car going to be? who is driving? brian said he is going to take the suburban with the trailer… who is going in that?

im in hte sub

I’m probably going down Monday morning if someone wants a ride then, but I have to leave early the next morning. I’ll probably stay at the Best Western if someone wants to crash in the room.

Does everyone have to check in at the track 24 hours before the event, or just someone from the crew?

i can haul 8 ppl & even take the tow truck which holds 5

jeff said he will drive the tow truck…he really really really wants to drive the duramax

I guess i’m going by myself so I think i’m reserving a a seat in the suburban or the tow truck hopefully we will be pulling 2 cars on the way home

so… how much cardboard we gonna need?

genuine GM cardboard FTW

i think we have enough room with brians sub and tow truck for the the ones that need to go down on sunday…

if needed i can take my yukon or get my girls passat and drive that…

need to make a meeting point and decide what time we are leaving

its bascily only two nights and we can camp…

fuck cases of beer some tenst cardboard box…do this shit straigh pa style

kegger and bon fire

where do i sign up!!

slowmaro also said he would tow a trailre & use his ride to get ppl there!
why we leaving sunday,cant we leave monday,we only need to be at the track 3:30 monday afternoon!

The packet that Nate left said we need to register 24 hours before our event time, so someone will have to be there then.

he said also that u dont need to be at the track till 3;30.the way i took it!;dunno: spangs check it out!

Yeah, I’m a little confused too.

from what i am told

we have to be there in the area 24 hours before the event…calling nate now

i ask him when he was there & he said didnt be there till 3;30,they want u in town but no big deal!

which would be Sunday at 3:30… thats what I heard