Pipe bender

Anyone ever used this pipe bender? I saw it at harbor freight

junk for anything other than heavy wall black pipe. it will kink/crush anything else.

Dang would have been a nice cheap tool for my garage for custom projects :frowning: time to save 3500 for a used Bend PAC Bb1

keep an eye out for used, I got my older hossfield hydraulic bender with a ton of dies for under $700

otherwise, theres plenty of cheaper options from companies like JD squared or protools that are perfect for hobbyists.

we just ordered a JD Mod32. That HF tube kinker sucks. As mentioned, JD is about the best bang for the buck, and die sets are a touch cheaper and bend farther than the other guys in this price range.

Hydro machines are nice, but everything thinks a manual machine must be hard to do… its actually not alot of effort at all. and can be converted to air over hydro for cheap if you want later on.

my buddy in amsterdam has a very nice hydraulic one. We used it for my cage. he’s pretty cheap if you need anything bent up. according to him, the bender is the cheap part, its the dies that are crazy expensive

nicest part of a hydro bender is that you dont need to solid mount it to the ground. then you can use it wherever you want

thats very true.

the one we got the diesets are 140-540 each, and the bender itself is $400, so yep hes right!

Hmm damn think I can stop by kk and check it out I want it for custom jobs where I can have the machine I front of me do one bend then take it over to whatever I’m working on and so forth ya know and I’d like to check your shop out too haha

yeah onces the damn thing gets here you can! lol

we have 2 cages to do very very soon. ill PM ya when I start on one and you can come check it out.