Pitcairn Police don't like my neons!

Yes and those who think it is wrong do what your doing… they emo the hell out of it on Pittspeed. :zzz:

When you start this revolt against the way our law system IS (whether you can except it or not) start a thread if you did infact succeed… I will be the first to congratulate you and admit that I was wrong… until then all you are doing is blabbing on and doing nothing about it :blah:

Yes and those who think it is wrong do what your doing… they emo the hell out of it on Pittspeed.

Yes, encouraging someone to take a stand and not allow themself to be shit on is totally emo. You hit the mark again. Excellent insight.

When you start this revolt against the way our law system IS (whether you can except it or not) start a thread if you did infact succeed… I will be the first to congratulate you and admit that I was wrong…

I think you need to brush up on the US legal system just a little bit.

until then all you are doing is blabbing on and doing nothing about it

…which is the same thing your doing. :wink:

Wow, I didn’t know revolting was as simple as doing something that is perfectly legal and getting persecuted for it.

• > beastmode

Who the fuck are you.

My Beer shits > You

To let everyone know: I went to court last week and won. Fuck Pitcairn.

Congrats! Way to make the system work for you!

Outstanding job. Congrats.

A couple of things…

1. I win in court 9/10 times so ALWAYS fight tickets.
  2. I thought they liked to be called Oriental?
  3. If I drive the stang with out my fogs on it makes a major difference.

Congrats b13ser!

I don’t like your neon’s either, ricer faggot.

neons are kewl, they make it seem like your floating off the ground…

I remember back in 1994 neons sucked.

Congrats on your win !!!
stupid cop, thinking fog lights were neons…

EDIT: what is even better is that as I was typing this, the add banner at the top of the page was an ad for LED NEONS

google owns your mind.