Pitman Files: push to stop e15 could go to supreme court

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/523811-push-to-stop-e15-could-head-to-supreme-court

Problems caused by E15 are so widespread in traditional vehicles that car manufacturers like Chrysler, Nissan, BMW, Toyota, and Volkswagen have released statements that they will not honor warranties if consumers choose E15 at the pump. As many as eight additional car manufacturers have released statements that E15 use will void their warranties, as these companies are unwilling to pay for the early engine damage the fuel causes. Car manufacturers are not the only ones warning consumers about the dangers of E15—companies like AAA have come out with warnings about the harm that E15 can cause your vehicle, discouraging individuals from filling up with E15 unless they drive a flex-fuel vehicles. In December 2012, AAA requested that the EPA stop E15 sales because of the widespread damage to traditional vehicles caused by use of the gasoline. There are 240 million cars and vehicles on the road driven by average American families, but AAA has released a report that estimates that at best, only 12 million of these vehicles can handle E15 gasoline. However, instead of suspending sales as requested, E15 has been introduced for sale in even more locations

alot of manufactures say if you use the e15 gas they will void any warranty? wtf and big govt is pushing the added e?

is this just media bs?

yes govt is pushing ethanol use, ethanol is horrible for your engine, and i highly doubt any legal action will stop the use of ethanol, soon exxonmobil will be cranking up to e15 (within the next year), i do believe ethanol will eventually fail as it did in the 70s but i think itll be here a few more years

Gotta make those GMO subsidized corn crops work for us! Woot Woot! 'Merica!

one of the biggest scams going…got to love ethanol.

TBH i would pay 30 cents more a gallon for pure gasoline, im sick to fucking death of wasting money on additives just to keep ethanol from fucking up my engine

Ethanol is horrible on motors and emissions shit ! We sell so much of our fuel system additives to combat this shit it’s not even funny .

Route 20 in guilderland near hewitt’s garden place has it.

The government subsidy for ethanol corn expired as far as I know. If you have proof otherwise i’d love to read it.

I thought pitstop on 32 in Watervliet had pure gas. I’ve never pulled into the place so I’m not sure.

Jon, which additives should one be buying to combat it?

idk what jon suggest but here what i have to say

fuel lube ,eth guard, stabil