pitt thunder on tv.....

the pittsburgh thunder event will be airing on PCNC @ 8:30 PM this sunday on the hot rod news. they are devoting 2 episodes to it, so catch episode 1 this sunday, and 2 next sunday. if someone can, please tape it for me.

Episode 1 aired last week too, and the korean called em as it was ending to say it showed my car running. I know they interviewed me for it, not sure what episode it airs on…

thnx

sailor

:cool: :cool: :cool:

thats pretty :cool: I’d definately want that on tape

what channel is the hot rod news on?

will pick up tapes tomorrow night to tape it, bought some cool new shit to get video on the computer so I will put it up here sometime sunday night for everyone to view it…

and kolar your video will be up soon of you raping that vette in hollywood a few years back

word, thnx whitey

i think they spoke with oneslowbowtie and film’d him also. i think they
got him racing some blue GS455.

sailor… ironically enough, my new boss is the guy i think you raced in the old school cobra, and i raced his buddy in the cobra on our last run.

i have a picture somewhere of it from the staduim… neat huh.

that footage was great…you can hear my blower freaking whaling. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by turbovw18
sailor… ironically enough, my new boss is the guy i think you raced in the old school cobra, and i raced his buddy in the cobra on our last run.

you boss is the big fat guy with the mullet?

his cars baaaad, he says runs 9’s but sailor was pulling on him at the end of the 330’ mark, congrates on the 8 second vw sailor.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail

his cars baaaad, he says runs 9’s but sailor was pulling on him at the end of the 330’ mark, congrates on the 8 second vw sailor.
:blah: that just like u saying your car runs 11s but your afraid to run anyone but wait a second you did run a 13s car and got your ass beat:D

vapor trail has something for supra…:smiley:

Originally posted by turbovw18

hook a rematch up :slight_smile:

Originally posted by 1320
that footage was great…you can hear my blower freaking whaling. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

w00p w00p.

that was a fun night. that tape should also have us rolling like 15-20 deep from MP wal-mart to u-town, shot from the zexlude. I REALLY want a copy of that tape.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail

skinny guy with grey hair… guess i raced him :confused:

hey sonny- just saw ur car…

me too… i’m a tv star! :eek:

i saw sailor!

yeah, showed me get waxed by the 60’s camaro, and beat the super charged street rod…

anyone get it on tape?