pittsburgh area meet

My first car, I wanted a ferarri and got stuck with a ford. Your point? Invalid argument.

lol…And about talking down I didnt talk down I just mentioned that several HT members that i saw at the meet told me why do the pittspeed members stay in their little zone. No i do not know their usernames. But they said it. I addressed the issue in this thread. Didnt want to make anything big out of it just put the point out their. I didnt bash every single one of them a select few were pretty nice. And some of the ones that exteriorly looked like crap but were turbo’d were ok too.

Uhm…

A little less rice for the next meet plz?

Honda people came in a fucken convoy that sounded like a bunch of pissed of bee’s.

lol i wasnt the one who invited people on honda tech or dseries to come

and true their has to be ricers if people with hondas are coming

Yup, you weren’t talking shit. Especially when they rolled in.

Dude lets not make this issue go on any longer and if so contact me by PM, contact me on AIM: lacrossedude1800 or we can solve this issue meeting in person if it results to that.

Meeting in person? LOL. Why? So we can have a tea party? Please, my times precious and I could care less about some dolt who has nothing better to do than bust his load all over the “non-hondas” at a car meet.

But again I JUST mentioned in this thread what a few people said. Until now i didnt try to make a legendary issue about it.

I never made an issue of it, I’m calling you out on talking shit on the hondas that pulled up. They were welcome there as much as you were. No need to run around doing the happy dance over silly bullshit.

So you choose the next move becuase I really see no means to take this issue any further then it has of me mentioning what a few members who own honda’s said about pittspeed.

Seems like you were already going the direction this is going in wayyyy before anyone said anything about excluding a group. But for now, I’m dropping this because I could really care less about what you have to say to defend yourself on the “issue.” :bigok: