pittsburgh area meet

get another one together while the weather is still nice?

I’m down but my classes start Oct 18th

I think we should all meet up at the Flash light drags or meet up and cruise out there togther. Its this saturday for anyone who didnt know.

Shit i cant do this saterday nor do i know were the Flash light drags is for that matter. SO if this idea goes through count me out…

Really mature guys, another spot some idiot will fuck up

we used to meet up at the Quaker steak and lube in Cranberry… Wing up and cruise out to the flashlights… they are really friendly about everyong hanging in the parking lot, and they have a room they will set aside, that seats close to 50-60 people - someone justs needs to call and reserve the room so it doesn’t fill with a birthday party…

so who was the fastest out the show???
anyone get the BK trays and slide around the lot?

I didn’t know there was one in Cranberry. Is it on Rt. 19?

:rofl: :rofl:

no but close, it’s down freedom on corner of commerce (I think) and freedom… Coming out of Thorn Hill Industrial…

i wish we coulda raced a little after… i woulda been curious to see how i did against some of them hondas

he was at the show:naughty:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39038

yeah but other then him all the rest of the honda’s were slower then beastmode’s truck

I beg to differ, the S turns faster! :wink:

:frowning: ill be at MIR this weekend for a truck meet so im a no show to the FLDs

fuck that :rofl:

S2000? i took one 55-100 before, wit stock manifolds & exhaust… should open up alot more top end now that the LTs and X would be on
we can line em up to make sure though :burnout:
that time in my sig is old though

update it maybe???

hmmm…saw a few Type R badges in those pictures on some cars that definitely were not Type R’s…classy. Gonna go get me a GTR badge for my Mazda :greddy:

monday i should have some new times. last time i went to the track ive done some shit since then… thats my newest slip but ive modded since… not to mention 90*+ :rolleyes:

:bluez28: i was there…late

aw damn, i didnt know you ended up making it… wat time?