pittsburgh area meet

most people in the south hills are meeting at the sheetz at 11 o’ clocl on route 51 if anybody is interested

Anyone from the North Hills/Cranberry/Wexford area want to cruise? We’re meeting at Sheetz on 19 in Wexford before we head down.

maybe if I can fix this missing problem

ye as said in my last post in my car its good enough to drive their… Ill be the dude with the Maryland tags on a black civic.

Hopefully next week or the week after ill go do all the stuff to get PA tags

what time you guys meeting there may meet you there if im awake in time

HOPING to have my car fixed tonight or in the am… if so… boosted white eg hatch on bronze heliums… with a milf sticker on the side window lol

jimmy i hope your ride is fixed bro. Im sure 5speed4life will help u fix it. SO on that note im hopeing to see ya tomm.

ive got confidence in him… if so were gonna up the boost i think too lol

we didnt, but Capuzzi wanted to leave ass early to get to most of them(asshole would call me at like 8am somtimes). eventually ill make one… my schedule is fucking wierd. I love and hate it at the same time.

I think my buddy backed out. So it will just be me and whoever from the site shows up. I was thinking meet around 11 or 11:30?

I’m out, too much shit to do today in prep for concert tonight.

Change of cars, I’ll be there in a black 04 expedition.

“Ballin outta control!1one!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll be at robinson at 1230

almost forgot about this…if i can find time b4 the game i’ll swing by

cant make it out today im so pissed hope there are pics!

got it fixed but a little to late…

http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutgay.gif

It was alright. A few familiar faces. AeroKing, BeastMode, DTMVENG, wrayzor, VictorSmalls, Quick83Z, noahTHEpurdy, civicoupeman, bgblockelcamino, foz… And a lot of Hondas.

i was there also :bigok:

I know, I couldn’t remember your tag on here.