Pittsburgh In The House

Greetings guys, been a member on here for a long time, apparently never posted, my last visited is 3 years ago. just dropping a line, met a few members on here at our meet on Saturday. Drive a 97 Acura 3.0 CL with a ton of mods and retrofitted TSX projector headlights.

What color CL? I see a few modded ones around. I saw a red one today.

Welcome from a former CL owner.

seriously? we have a red modded CL running around? bastards.

and your still a bitch. naw just playing man. welcome officially to pittspeed. haha

Been a member more than 3 years, might as well post right?

I guess his CL is black :duh:

The red one I saw was pretty low with maybe 18s on it. No emblems - could have been a 2.2 or 2.3CL.

I have a black one, hence the screen name, she’s a garage queen mostly, but here’s a few pics from the meet on Saturday

My retro

Middle

Welcome

Welcome. I gotta say, I miss the old CL’s. I do like the new TSX, TL, RL, etc… but I really miss the style of the old CL.

Thats why were still here rocking the CL’s cause we all love the bodystyle.

I have an MDX

i like the projector Retro. Im Planning the same with my HL’s

welcome

Love the Acura, looks very good.

welcome

welcome:beer:

:werd: That’s why I still rock this car, cuz I love the body style and they’re pretty rare especially in the tuner scene. Thanks for all the welcomes guys. :steelers:

Welcome I love CL’s…nice car I swear i saw your car some were in the past just can’t remember were.

I kinda figured it out after I replied the first time.

Mine was a white '97 2.2CL/auto. I wanted a 2.3CL/5spd, and has a 1995 Accord/5spd at the time when I bought my CL. I was gonna swap trannies between the 2 cars, but was having a tough time finding an ECM for the '95/auto. I ended up selling both of them when I bought a 2004 GTO new.

I’ll have another '97-99 CL sometime in the future. I love the look of them. I’d really love to convert one to rwd & go LSx\6speed in it.

Once again welcome dude. And nice ride

and sixspeed that sounds like a bad ass ride your describing…Id love to see it ha

ha, its seriously been in the garage the past year or so. hes done a lot of work on it, maybe it was mine? theres a couple other black cls floatin around, not many modded though.

and SixSpeed, if you did that, that’d be pretty sick. Not sure of any converted to rwd CL’s we have. There is a J35 swap in Texas. but nothin rwd…yet.