Pittsburgh Tattoos..?

Nevermind then. I knew it’d be a mistake to ask. I don’t even know why I bothered.

we’re sorry, please get that sweet pittsburgh tattoo and post up a pic. We would all love to see it.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1337/916747940_9809d8b4fa.jpg?v=0

i will agree i have allways wanted a pittsburgh theamed half sleeve i have had one drawn up for years but never gotten it…but its not gar skyline shit or sports team logos…
was old school steel mill iron city themed not the beer type shit

Neither do I, but thanks. I enjoyed the chuckle.

We’ll just have to see… But thanks for the…um…help…

I agree… even tho I don’t have any ink, a lot of my friends do. They ALL have gone to Jim Patika (i think thats how u spell his last name)… he is disgusting… VERY talented guy.

the guys down at american tattoo down in verona do good work too, my buddy matt works down there just did one for my fiance, it turned out awesome. He’s drawing up a half sleeve for me now.

sorry to see

you can get a nice tattoo in jail

a pittsburgh pirates tattoo would be perfect.

if you are serious about the pgh tattoo thing, within city limits they have these signs for points of interest with the outline of the river with some colored areas around it… they mark things like the court house and misc parks… can’t quite find an example of one… but perhaps a variation on that would be cool.

American Tattoo, if you don’t go there you will be disappointed.
(Keep in mind patience is a virtue, they always have a waiting list)

yeah, my buddy is always booked for like two weeks in advance at american tattoo, but it is well worth the wait, it’s a relaxed environment, clean studio, clean waiting area, just an all round nice place, with fantastic results.

Need to look into it. Thanks for the legitimate reply.

And also thanks for the suggestions of places to go. We shall see how it goes…

this is what i was talking about… a variation of that would be awesome. http://iguide.travel/photos/Pittsburgh-3.jpg

Everyone post your dumb tats

Is this a comedy club now? I could’ve sworn there were a few comedians on here.

I think anyone that owns a hopped up Cobalt is a comedian in his own right… in so far as people are always laughing at them.

Hey, thanks. Sorry that we can’t all be awesome like you.

so you have a cobalt and want a pittsburgh themed tattoo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if you had a mac for a computer, you would have a trifecta of lame ass shit.