PITTspeed.com 3rd Annual Golf Outing - 8/27/06 - Mannitto Golf Club

i will most likely be in , i will know very soon

im skipping hockey camp sunday for this so im in, anyway we can make it an early tee time???

you’d think i was on roids, last year i carried my foursome on my back without injury :bowdown: j/k , hope its as fun as last year

:bsflag:

we played off 2 of my drives

what did the winners have last year? i just played in an outting at pheasant ridge yesterday, the winner was at -12, my team was at -7 we had two shitty players on my team…

i forget what our score was…

:bsflag:

im in what are we doing as of teams

paired up into fours and are we scrambling?? and playing best ball

i think so. same as last year

chad we shot -6 last year

not to bust balls but isn’t that part of the rules you must play at least 2 shots from every player

So what are the teams gonna be this year?

similar to last prob?? bring your own 4some?

alright, im in, go ahead and put me on the winning team.

me and the guy jason from work are in for sure, whats the deal, are tee times set up,teams etc?

tee times have not yet been finalized since I need to know exactly how many people are playing. You can form a team yourself or I will place you on a team on Wednesday when I put in the final number.

I’m out for Sunday. Turns out my boss and I are in some golf outing for work at Blackhawk County Club so I’m not going to be able to play. I just found out today. Sorry guys :frowning:

how about who ever shows up, there names go in a hat and we just draw names for teams. losers chip in and pay for the winners greens fees?

i like that we did a blind draw at our last one for the base

exna the chipping in and paying fees we all just pay our own way

more beer that way

I really want to go but the the only golf i have played on an actual course is 9 holes at USC that took 4ever! Anybody want to deal with me and i will play,i can hit a nice 250 shot if it ends up straight,LOL

you can be on my team, our name can be Team Asshole and Cheeks