PITTspeed.com 3rd Annual Golf Outing - 8/27/06 - Mannitto Golf Club

I thought it was two. I REALLY wish I could go, I promised Sam I would tow his type r down to MIR in the Denali… so looks like im gonna have to sit this one out… oh well, ill give Whitey a chance to win I guess :bigthumb:

thats a bunch of crap you dont keep ac in a race car and them have your buddys haul it for you you should make him drive it

:boink

I can agree to a point, but driving that car with a roll bar, with the seats stright up and down, and the slicks in the hatch would suck. If something breaks you are 6 hours away and totally fucked. Plus who said it was a race car? I think his car is FAR from a race car… Id rather ride down in my Denali, its like a dream for road trips.

i totally agree that driving that far withe cage and all that would suck, cage slicks and drag racing = race car, i also agree that if you are going that far you have to have a tow vehicle , i just like busting sams balls, now back to golf talk

So whats the deal here, what tee time etc???

Be at the course at 11AM!!!

i kinda made the teams up, if you want them changed then organize and let me know please.

what are they?

look in the first post

are they going to let us play with a five-some?

like every year, at least one person backs out at the last second… and also some times people add. It will all work out on game day

back to back champs ftw

i thought me, spangler, paint baller and someone else won the first year??

maybe we should start a trophy? like a cup type deal. get your names on it if you win!

i think you did… i know we won last year. the cup idea does sound pretty cool…

how is this course with beer? anyone know. i know last year you had to buy a 6er there and keep refilling the bag

i was on your team the firsdt year. me you sonny and paint baller

you dont want steel city supra to play in this game, you will all get owned!

thats it… I could not remember. team vw thats right. spangler was with shitter tipper

bring him… Rob isnt a bad golfer either

Im going to MIR or I would ask him to go… his job is golfing… like no joke… thats his 9-5