Pittspeed FREE FantasyFootball

please join look at this bullshit they JUST sent me!!!1

Yahoo! Sports <sports-fantasy-replies@yahoo-inc.com> to me
More options 4:30 pm (16 minutes ago)

Hello evans_724,
Unfortunately, we were unable to draft players into your league (Pittspeed).

This likely happened because your league uses a Head-to-Head scoring system, but had an odd number of teams in it at the time of the draft.

We have changed your league to an Autopick draft and set your status to Not Ready. Once you have fixed the problem, you can either choose a new live draft time or set your status to Ready and have us draft your league. See the rules for more information.

–Fantasy Football Commissioner
Fantasy Football 2024: Create or Join a League, Rankings, Analysis & More | Fantasy Football | Yahoo! Sports

You are receiving this email as part of Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football. Please do not reply to this automated message. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Sports is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

F YAHOO!!!

yeah is it to late? thanks

Fuck it, just autodraft so we can get our teams set.

there is 1 spot left go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

League ID#: 356109
Password: pittseed

"There was a problem
This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272) "
???

Rookee will have to help you with this, I think someone had this same issue back on page 1, but I don’t know if/how it was resolved.

yahoo or user error??? league page says it’s still accepting players, but after that bullshit of emailing me an hour before the draft to say we can’t draft i don’t trust yahoo to not be goofy. clear your internet history and try again :dunno:

ps. turning draft on tonite, 11 or 12 teams i don’t care, no one else really does, and i’m tired of fucking around with yahoo

^ amen

We had the same issue in our league so we always make sure we have an even number. I failed to remember this - sorry :frowning:

What do i go to Join custom leage? It keeps saying that “This league is not registered in this game.”

Contact Yahoo and tell them the commish reports that there is a spot open with no issues getting in. See what they say.

Team Fingerbang has been born

GREAT!

Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, Sep 3.

… i’m thinking next year. CBS league is $10 a person… it’s a better system and they have a deal with Buffalo Wild Wings where you can have your draft there and get food for an extra $10. Regardless I’d like to do a real draft next year.

and… keeper league? since it’s all automated this year that’s actually a ‘fair’ way to start off a new league and keeper league. no way anyone can claim someone had and advantage. :dunno:

Autodraft is done, and I didn’t do that bad. Although I ended up with Priest Holmes and I had him on my do not draft list. :frowning: Damn Yahoo.

WOOOHOOOO Shaun Alexander!!

hines ward FTW!!!

Jeremy Shockey and LT FTW

i need a reciever!!!

decisions decisions… in my other league i’m looking at:

Willie Parker v Miami… 2nd string QB starting, are they gonna rush alot and keep him either blocking or sitting

or

Corey Dillion v Buffalo… that maroney guy is hurt so he 'll get all the carries, so far i’m like 60-40 on starting dillon

:dunno:???