Pittspeed FREE FantasyFootball

i see what you’re saying, and now i see where the confusion is coming in; it’s all or nothing. either we all pick or we all have the computer pick.

if we have a few not picking, than someone has to make all their picks for them… then you get the arguments that you passed on a player to keep it yourself, or you don’t know what you’re doing. it’s just stupid drama. if it were as easy as letting the computer do half the work and half of us draft than i’d do that.

i’m going to turn on the autodraft this weekend, we’ll have teams later. i know it’s not the most fun, but you can prerank your players so the computer has an idea of what you want to draft. :dunno: best i can do :beer:

next year we can do it for real, but with ppl from all over the place a live draft will turn into no shows, and ppl calling in their picks instead of showing up. i see it turning into a mess like old leagues i’ve been in.

if the autodraft is a deal breaker (and i hope it’s not) let me know. i’ve had alot of things going on lately around the house and at work and i don’t have the time or energy to really get behind this like i need too. i’ll try to look on yahoo again and see if i can transfer the commish powers over to you. :bigthumb:

Lets go with the autodraft, but for the future…

I have been in another league with people all over the country for the past 3 years. We have always done a live draft. The commish picks a late time during the week and that’s it. If you can’t make it, then the autopick will have to work for you. We are all happy with this and continue to do it this way

:slight_smile:

which league let’s you turn autodraft on for some players and let’s you a pick for the ppl there? all the ones i’ve ever used were one or the other, none of the websites were advanced enough to keep a running tally of the picks. its always been put them in manual the next day.:slight_smile:

Yahoo.

well it’s auto in the sense of it will automatically pick your choice and you can prerank, it does it automatically if you aren’t logged in for the live draft. So last year there were only 4 of us in on the live draft and the rest were on auto. So the live draft only lasted an hour because the autopicker took a second for each of their picks.

i might need you to show me how, or give you my info and you can do it for the league :tounge: :grouphug:

sweet, let’s do that… MONDAY NIGHT AT 8:00

Perfect, I will contact the commish of my league, but honestly I think that if you set it up for live draft - it automatically auto picks for those who aren’t there. So if you can’t make it Monday, make sure you prerank your players!!

Im there!!

If you have an online draft there is a timer. If you do not pick by the end of the time (1 minute I think) then the computer will pick someone for you. So anyone not on-line for the draft will have the computer auto draft for them. Or if you have to step away during the draft, and you miss your turn, the computer will pick in your spot and you will not lose a draft pick.

This is kinda how ours works. If you are logged in, you have 2 minutes to pick, if you don’t pick it will automatically picked based on either your pre-rankings or the default rankings. If you don’t log into the live draft during the time, then it autopicks either based on your pre-rankings or the default. Last year our live draft was at noon and there were only a few of us there and it took 1 hour.

Cool, so 8PM tomorrow night?

yahoo is so gay. you can only draft from 9-5, so tomorrow at 5 is the earliest you can draft!!!

it only lets you draft till 5 for every day until the season starts!!! i’m betting that they give all the good times to the pay leagues… so tomorrow at 5 is teh best it will let our league have :frowning:

5:15 _ it gave me an extra 15 so at least ppl can drive home from work yahoo sux

whatever works - just put a time in and we will hope for the best :slight_smile:

sweet, ill be there

did u drift inside at import fusin?

hah hah yeah it was more so a donut, but yeah i did the ricer donut,… how’d you hear?

was there!

Hey this was on the website:

Your league will not be permitted to conduct its draft if it contains an odd number of managers.

We have 9 managers right now, so someone else sign up before 5PM!!!

Is this to late to join?

nope, just be in by 5PM today.

do you need the info to join?