Pittspeed FREE FantasyFootball

i just signed up
lurp

just pick a date and time. If people can’t get online, it will autodraft for them.

I’m in.

what about tomorrow night then… 9?

that would work for me

works for me

that time works for me, but I don’t see it on the draft central page

x2 whats the deal? is this gonna happen or not?

doesn’t look like it.:zzz:

my 2 cents - pick a 9pm time some time this week and put it on the draft page, people will show up. No sense asking everyone here - not everyone will be able to attend and why wait for all of the responses in a thread?

Here’s to you Mr. Fantasy Football Organizer Guy …

hahaha

i’m game for a 9o’clocker

if someone wants to take the horns on this go ahead… i’d rather just do and autodraft and get started :dunno:

if ppl are relying on me to set this up and run it seriously… prob not gonna happen, maybe next year, but i’m too busy to put much time in now. :frowning:

^ can you go in and set a draft date? I think that is the only thing you have to do and it runs itself

pm someone the user and password with commissioner rights or make someone a co-comsih.

sooooo, what’s going on?

yeah, id like to know as well

yahoo only lets me do it since i created it :dunno: i tired adding another commish and it won’t let me, and i’m not giving out my yahoo password.

it’s getting about that time, and only a few seemed dedicated enough to be there for the draft.

i vote autodraft, real draft next year. if a real draft is instituted this year i’ll put the rosters in for the league though!

I guess I will change my vote to autodraft so that we can get our teams before the season starts.

What is so difficult about it? Pick a date and time. If someone doesn’t want to or can’t be online, the computer will pick for them which is basically the same as an autodraft. I don’t want to be at the mercy of a computer to pick 3 defenses and 3 kickers for my team.