Pittspeed needs to go on a NO CARB DIET!

No CARB = the win!!!

No Cheney
No Ashcroft
No Rumsfeld
No Bush

:kekegay:

did you just go on cnn and try to find names to fit in you pointless joke, can you say 4 more years, if you cant,learn

wow this is a delete

The no carb diet never sounded so good.

I say we need a vote of No Confidence… but since our government doesn’t have a provision for that (unlike the much superior parliamentary government of the U.K.) I guess I’ll be voting for Kerry.

Nader deserves the office more than either of them.

Yeah, I had to go on CNN to randomly pull out these no-name people from Bush’s administration. I mean, positions such a Vice President, Secretary of Defense, Attorney General, and President of the United States are all pretty much one step away from the office mail clerk.

:ugh:

Badnarik >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kerry > Bush > Nader

Green > Libertarian

:rofl:

fuck no. Less govt > more govt.

bush>kerry 4 more years

GREEN LANTERN> *

Germany thought that, and now that they are seeing what their agenda and political skills are like, are now voting all the greens back out of office. I’m not so sure that libertarians are any better, but I defenately feel that Badnarik is a better choice than the other 3 douche bags that are running.

Badnarik > *

reality of who will be in office > darkstar’s wet dream of who will be in office. :hs:

true. At least it wont be Bush though. :hs:

dont bet your life or lunch on that

:x:

Here I am hoping that we can rag on all the carb’d V8 guys here on this board you douchebags bring up politics. :bash:

carb’d v8>*