pjb,s e/bay build up

sounds more like someone dont know what to do ,if it winds up when everything hooked up that means there is a prob either i.a.c is held open ,or leak the comp is only gonna do what the sensors tell it to does the car have a map sensor?

Ive been up at camp for most of the weekend, it was prolly dead. Mines calibrated for 24#ers so it aint gonna help ya there. 30#'s are a bit much for your setup, whats the FPR set at?

does thi sguy have a scanner or anything beyond a multi meter ?

I think theres a map sensor.

The IAC is fairly new and worked fine before. The MAF is different and the TPS has been replaced.

Ive got a book for EEC-IV shit and we were using that for diagnosis.

The car runs fine mechanically- no noises or leaks or any issues other than electrical shit.

Wierd, wasnt like that before…

Any wires get pinched/cut during install, anything out of the norm?

Its set at 35 psi.
I called you after 8 tonight. I thought you were home when I drove by a little before that.

No.

if he cant get it in a few days call me ill let ya borrow my scanner so you can see what the comp is seein ,makes life a lot easier

Nothing we could see and the grounds are good. The wires werent in the way during the install so I know we didnt set anything on them.

Maybe you have an old # then… I dont have any missed calls.

Base FP should be set at 39.5psi fwiw.

Thanks. Ill let you know if I need it.

100% grounds are good? Ive done it in my car when I thought shit was primo, and turned out they werent perfect. Doesnt hurt to check sometimes…

j/w did you try runnin it with the maf unplugged?

I probably have an old one if it changed in the past 2 years.

FP was at 41 but he turned it down to see if it ran a little leaner.

We even checked them with a meter and they were good.

Yeah, like I said it runs better with the sensors unplugged.

low pressure would cause lean not fat ,but if the m.a.f is fucked the rest will be out to .if it has a map unplug maf see how it does it should go into default and run semi right or while its runnin tap the maf wit a screwdriver handle just to see if it fluctuates any remeber all that shit was used as i got the injectors and they wrere dirty and i had to send em out and get cleaned

Id put it at stock for now(39.5). What computer/chip do you have in it now, youve switched a few times, cant keep up lol.

The car shouldnt run good AT ALL without the MAF plugged in. It should idle surge then die typically.

Original stock computer.

When started with the maf plugged in unplugging it makes no difference at all. Ill probably end up buying a new maf from Ford. Were just about positive mine is fucked.

not in all cases that i have seen ,as long as its map equipped .ya may have to key it up twice to set the default map

He tried fucking with it most of the day. It just doesnt change when started like that.
I know its supposed to change but it doesnt on this car.
Without it the car runs much better and sounds pretty good but no way am I driving it like that.

If its gonna be expensive Ill just put it away for the year and worry about it when Ive got more cash.