pjb,s e/bay build up

I just talked to him. Its running decently with everything hooked up.
Some of the pins on the computer got bent up when putting it back in. Figures one of the simple things I did fucked it up.

He mentioned that.

He’s earned the right to beat it a little.

so its runnin all right ?

Yeah, not 100% perfect (didnt expect that) but running and driving decently.

:facepalm

Amazing

If youve seen the way the computer goes in that car youd understand. Tight fit and weird angle.

I have seen and its not that bad paul. Gotta take your time

Theres a mess of wires and shit that need to be jammed in there too.

Slow down. That shit cant run away like girls can paul

look at my comp in the fbody ,there is no exscuses .but glad its up and goin .now when are you gonna drive your car instead of some backyard hick?

Its not that bad. Tell Matt not be be jumpin on it in front of my house either, I know damn well he wouldnt like that shit if I did that near his place…

Ill take it out tomorrow. Figures the one night I wanted to stay home and relax for a change its running decent.
Why you calling him a backyard hick? He’s a good guy.

just kiddin dude chill,are you blowin him ?is that why he fixed your car ? lololol

Did he get on it that bad in front of your house?

Not really my place to tell him how to drive. At this point with the dickhead neighbors calling the cops for just having it running in his driveway I dont think he’d mind so much if you got on it out front.

No, none of that.
I just didnt understand why youre dissing him.

cool adam lets do burnouts in the marro ,open headers out in front .then we go to pjb,s place and do it

Yeah, waited in 1st till he hit my house and powershifted 2nd. Wasnt by mistake… But w/e, I dont wanna hear shit when it gets loud by his place.

He will kick your ass

im playin ,im glad he got it .i think he knew you were gonna get the tard strength goin and whoop his ass if he didnt:lol