Places to Skate

Ok, I just moved into town about a month ago. Back in Rochester I used to rollerblade down the canal trail which was pretty much perfect. Is there anything like that out here or maybe a big park with lots of paved trails?? I want to get back into skating but don’t want to do it on the street. The closer to East Aurora the better.

i think there is a skate park by the thru-way near west seneca/east aurora exit…

ive seen while going over the highway…

ea is beat as far as skating is concerned. then again i ahvent in about 5 r 6 years lol

I go every weekend on the Clarence/Akron trail. It has really nice pavement and I did 16 miles, and didn’t even go one end to the next… Shit, if you ever get up this way, I will go with you. It is rare to find avid rollerbladers…

down in NT by the river (River Rd) is a really good place to go. Smooth trail…lost of people…places to eat, and a nice breeze from the water.

fuck dude i skate like 8 miles a day. hit me up sometime.

Directions to any of these places??? Oh, and I would call myself “avid” or “in-shape” at all, but getting in shape would be nice.

i used to drive into EA specifically to skate. i would put the skates on in the tops parking lot there, and then skate all through the town. this was at night so of course there was less traffic, but damn EA has some nice roads. chestnut ridge aint bad, and is pretty close. how about green lake. not alot of miles, but venture out into the town of OP on the less trafficed streets and you have a fine course.

Niawanda Park in Tonawanda is nice.

I might actually do that now…

its not like you call me for sex anymore…

I have been man whoring myself out lately, I just can’t satisfy enough people it seems…

UB north campus… near the dorms… there is a very nice bike trail that snakes through amherst… walked it a few times. Very nice blacktop. UB chicks like to go on it too… which is always a plus…

/\Starts on North Forest just north of Maple… very nice trail too. Be careful of the few bridges though if you’re on skates, they can be a little tricky sometimes. Clarence/Akron trail’s nice, and much newer, so the condition of the trail itself is A+ (last time I was on it at least)

I need to get out and start doing this again myself… not like I have to worry about work or anything right now :smash2:

:word:

20+ miles