Places to take pictures

So i got a camera and im looking to take pictures of outdoors,cars and random things but dont know where to go. Anyone have any good spots to take pics?

just drive around. thats what i do everytime, i drive around till i find somewhere to take pics, then i do. i don’t like reusing spots so it usually takes me a bit to get pics.

I love going to Empire State Plaza, its run of the mill Albany but it has some nice stuff to shoot.

But like slwrthnu said, just drive around. You’ll find something when you see it.

Take pictues of your boyfriends yellow civic with the front mount intake…

god damn front mount interfooler

you said you liked my interfooler i have.(o by the way, you got and flat black spray paint i can use?)

A good place for girls to take pictures is in the bedroom or bathroom infront of the mirror with as little clothing as possible.

Lol I don’t wanna take pictures of myself

The management of Oh Hai CP will take them for you then :thumbup

TOO OLD

http://myspace.roflposters.com/images/rofl/myspace/1207928419310.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Sam, I went down the tracks and took all sorts of pictures when I first got my point and shoot just to play around with settings. Some neat stuff down that way.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/krazykaos137/1430981020_l.jpg
See? Oooooh, spooky. :tongue

If you have some time/gas to spare - drive down Rt. 7 heading towards VT or something, it’s really pretty in some spots.
If you don’t feel like wasting gas, just go to a park or walk around a neighborhood. I feel like I always spot really interesting things I never would have seen driving.

once again n!cole get back in the kitchen

Women+bedroom/bathroom mirror=pictures guys are interested in

Ron, just because you’re not on the receiving end of those pictures doesn’t mean I’m not taking them. :tongue

Speaking of pictures - I know a very talented little boy who should make me one!

pay for supplies and you can commision a picture

Oh, I didn’t mean a real picture. I was thinking something computer-made. But you have a deal if you want to get fancy, that’s even better.

ya ill have to go down to the tracks and take pictures or the construction place

this. :thumbup

Very funny.

I know.

:thumbup:thumbup

but seriously. that.

No. I ment like thats my girl friend so not very funny.