Where to take pics V2

so nicole or ready made a theread a while back.
but is there any places such as those that place DJ takes pics at?

Like abandon building/quarries. stuff not much people have taken pics at.

dont say the egg. its overused like a .2c whore.

+1 can’t think of any good spots off the toppa my head

cruise around downtown and look around (schenectady,albany,even some of troy)

come down to my shop in troy, I will PM ya directions and the best way to get there if ya want

we should make a meet/short ride/cookout before it gets too crappy outside to take pics and shit before the end of the season

I’d have to say Lake George in late November… if you can deal with the cold weather. It was 24 degrees out when this pic was taken, and the wind sure as hell wasn’t helping anything. ;D
http://photos-036.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v157/218/23/747952036/n747952036_700732_3959.jpg

take pics in your driveway.

Sure, if you wanna be “that guy.”

wat

Wat

yoo, take pics in your driveway.

thats what my backyard looked like where i used to live :sad

:lol

Literally. You can make a great “photoshoot” location anywhere, infact, the more unplanned they are the better they come out.

Plan it out right, have some skill with the camera and they will come out great.

Schenectady, Albany, Troy and the locations between have amazing spots just ready to be shot by you. (Legally)

Heaven.

Yeah and then you’ll get shot at, and i’m not talking with a camera… :lmao

vlad, your posts are so positive all the time :hug

on a side note, will you be able to get me complementary papa john’s pizza once it opens up on the 19th?

pete, i do not approve of your new sig

:+1

theres an abandon house down the street from me i used before. i got a few more abandon buildings i want to use but i wont give up the spot until i use it. but i guess they aren’t really abandoned, they just look it.