518 Photo Locations.

So, here’s the deal. Corporate Woods, the Plaza, etc… are getting really old when it comes to taking some nice shots of your car… So I wanna hear some new ideas! :ponder

Parking garages (up top) in albany.
Parking garages under 787
Lake george (millions of places there)

they knocked down the building, but there was a old trainstation in cohoes 2 years ago, that i planned on taking pics at then they knocked it down 3 days later… :sad …would have more but im haveing a brain fart

River road in Latham at the old Water Building.
Off Rt.9 heading towards CP, on the edge of the Mohawk river
Behind Lowe’s next to Latham Circle Mall

…All i can think of at the moment.

Saratoga Springs, NY - SPAC - Avenue of the Pines/Picnic Area/Hot Springs/Ect…tons of great spots!

Some old abandoned building off of erie blvd/freeman’s bridge has a long gravel driveway in front of it…very cool

Behind/between Target and Lowe’s at mohwak commons looks like a good spot. Probably a bunch around crossgates and colonie as well.

~RT32 heading outta waterford (forgot rd name. Sean its the road with your bus vs car) could fit 7-10 cars on there with a view of the river
~Waterford, Champlain Lock 1 Parking lot well, at the end of 1st street
~Couple places in Cohoes/Schenectady in front of old buildings
~Guilderland industrial park
~French’s mill (parking lot by the swimming spot)
~Old train station by benny work on broadway.

All those places should keep me busy for a while… or at least finding them will keep me busy. :runaway

Well seeing i have like 2 pictures of my car, if you were going to try out any of the places i listed i’d be down for a photoshoot. :nod

joe, wanna snap some pics tonight? theres a parking garage in toga thatd work out nicely

Don’t get paid til tomorrow, and i only have a little less than 1/4 tank :sad

weksos

The building that Joe and I work at would actually be a pretty cool backdrop for pics. :ponder

Yeah you’re right i forgot about that. That would be a good place for pics. :nod

how about on the rail road tracks :confused

henry hudson park, prospect mountian, milliondollar beach or anywhere up near lake george. thatcher park, (any beach in maine at sunrise not a 518 location but still provides nice spot for pics)…

go through my old pictures and try to figure out where they are.

i try to never use the same spot twice. lol

the one with your beater and vlad’s CRX is at the water plant on River Rd.

There are some places in downtown Schenectady. Basically, find lower State Street. There’s a parking garage near there where you can get GE as your background, Center City’s exterior has some sick LEDs built into the outside, might make a cool background. Possibly Central park if they ever get the damn fountain working.

I have some locations but tis a secret :ninja