Planet Fitness employee admits to groping teen

Yo, hook me up with a flatscreen. I got your back, brah.

got a brand new never opened 43" samsung like 20 min ago… will have pics tomm

One time, Singh and I went to Atlantic City. We started drinking@4PM and had a hell of a night. I fell into the bathtub at around 2AM, regrouped myself until about 230 and located Singh.

We went on to find two chicks, bring them back to the room, fuck them, and here is the good part-

Both of us fucked both of them! lol. They said it was cool as long as we R+R’ed (removed and replaced) our condoms.

Siiiiick

ive done that a million times lol, with 2 girls and just me as well as 1 girl and me and a friend as well as me and my cousin, dont get how this relates to shemales tho lol…

3somes/ running trains on bitches is the best lol

I once used sunscreen as lube.

“For external use only.”

http://rolandog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Troll_Face_kindle.png

I’m the loser yet you’re the one the feels the need to create multiple user name when you get banned, and then in your reason for editing you say “too drunk to post…” Grow up. You’ve never one disproved me, so good try there. You’re a fucking scumbag like your other sibling. Go fuck yourself.

:rofl this thread has multiple battles going on. Battlefield would be on fire if these were all split up

Oh you mad bro? I’m loaded right now, just broke a beer bottle on my neighbors car. Loaded

I cant believe I would come to Daves defense at all here, especially after I have been asking for a TV for 2 months and no calls…
but…
He is correct…sexy obviously wanted to embarrass him

On that note, many here would do the same thing if they had such info… doesnt say much for them…but this is shift… sorta a land of misfit toys and regular folk.

The only way I could find Daves response plausable and acceptable was to apply the words of Trump… “somebody as much as taps you with bad intent, knock their fucking teeth out as fast and as hard as you can”, ., or something less wordy but more powerful.

In this case it didnt work as well as hoped Im sure… but Trump still battles with Rosie.

I’m old enough that I probably fucked a hot tranny along the way, who knows… at the end of the day, at least I came. :0

Um, Travis, that was me with Singh that night in Atlantic city… thanks for the BJ. Wait… Were you in a plaid skirt?

I’m not mad at all, scumbags like you have absolutely no effect on my life.

I can 100% guarantee that I never fucked a dude or a former dude

Bro. How can you even talk about someone IRL on the internets? The internets is aight for trollin but c’mon. The local market requires some p2p interaction, especially if you’re coming to my LG Charcoal-Only BBQ this summer.

Price??

of course not… you’re still a virgin

not true

You probably did not even have it in, dude.

Haha plus rep

cause your list of people you fucked is as long as…um… this period –> .

Awe PJB, Im pretty sure that when we someday read about your wedding day, the pics will be omitted, and your membership here over…know why?

Cause that hot bitch you marry will probably spend the remainder of your days flying you around the world on the jet she bought for you, from one mansion on the beach to the next… cause thats how you roll… and somehow thats what will happen. Lucky fucker.