Planet Fitness employee admits to groping teen

John, you were long gone before anything happened at that party.

Not true .

I really thought you were gone. It seemed like there was only a few of us still there when we went into the house.

PJB, he’s dynamite.
PJB, he’ll win the fight.
PJB

PJB, he’s dynamite.
PJB, he’ll win the fight.
PJB

MENS ASSES!!!

http://thilde.eu/wp-content/photos/2011/04/napoleon.jpg

Bring back my proof-read option

:rofl it was hard to lay game on a girl when you could hear her through the whole house

congrats on somehow managing to come off as the most pathetic ITT

okay

Actually i might have that beat (no pun intended).

so i guess maybe i’m most pathetic?

sounds like she would have been down for a round two

pics or this never happend.

i don’t have a pic of all 6000 times… but a video could be produced for a small fee

Would rather see the moaner, but I guess that will suffice.

you can see pics of the tranny on her facebook. Just search sydney sprung in west albany.

Showed this thread to a few buddies, they were suprised to find out the situation with that person after looking at her pics…

I’ll admit that ‘hey, thats a man’ was not my first reaction to the photo. It was not an entirely favorable reaction (it ain’t to pretty), but even when someone in my office said they heard it was a transgendered individual, my response was ‘didn’t really look like one of those’.

Most of ‘those’ that i’ve seen in person are truely sad in appearance and you couldn’t possibly look at them without immediately knowing it is or was a man, or that something has simply but horribly gone awry.

I still don’t believe it’s really a man. I am thinking more along the lines of cruel/stupid parents naming her Joseph? Looks on the outside would be one thing, but actual operation of the man-made crevice would be totally noticeable (one would think).

Who knows, but really though… who cares?