Planet Fitness employee admits to groping teen

hey i never said my price was any cuz i just love pussy…but since you are running out of info you can say whatever you want you just did one for freeeeeee

:facepalm @ this thread

Does it really matter?

i never felt anything tucked between her legs when she sat on my lap at the gym!

Dave I can guarantee Alex wants nothing to do with any of your girls. He literally hits on everyone constantly, it’s all a joke

Alex hits on me as well , we all know Alex and myers are fucking so its all good

I love this website. a thread starts out just as a normal conversation then blows up into something completely different. Not hating on anybody, its just entertaining
:popcorn

Alex made eyes at me once.

that was before you boght the car…loll

I don’t know what the fuck your saying about me knowing the cop Dave… I told u straight up she was a dude, I don’t know the cop or anything…then I put two and two together after seeing her with your chihuahua and shit…

Like i said before, I could care less if she had 4 dicks… She was always nice to me.

Thought you hated cops so bad, now your friends with one?

Is she a squirter ???

we’ll let you find that one out for yourself

I’m good , if I didn’t know she was a tranny I Prolly would of but now its a no no

not even an attractive woman even if it was really a woman

I have fucked worse , jellies after 9yrs u really can’t be picky

why not? I dont want to settle for dude-chicks or wildebeasts.

I pick teens up and grope them down.

Seriously this she male is fucking beat looking. I thought you guys had better standards. Wow wtf

Were not all sexy like u Steve lol, so your brother and I you no longer approve of ?

This thread is a Christmas miracle. God bless us every one.

:hug