Planet Killers

Which one of these deserves the number one spot of planet killer

1. The Death Star: A massive battle station capable of destroying an entire planet with a super laser
    Weakness: Unable to shoot down the only things that can destroy it, Fighters.

2. Genesis Torpedo (Star Trek 2): Shoot at a planet, kill everything on it while creating your own echo system.
    Weakness: Attracts nasty Klingons and genetically enhanced pschopaths.

3. Galactus: A god-like being that requires to devour worlds in order to survive.
    Weakness: Fantastic Four

4. Unicron: The greatest of all Transformers. He is a planet that transforms into a robot that is required to devour robotic world in order to power his systems.
    Weakness: The Matrix of Leadership and the song “The Touch” by Lion

the fuck?

How about dropping all the nerdy shit and replace it with just a large comet?

lo, @ this thread

That would defeat the purpose of this thread

But it’s a planet killer.

My vote is for Unicron.

Deathstar was as close second. But it would appear to be pretty damned slow, seriously a day to line up and shoot a planet. How fucking hard is it to hit a damn planet. And what about going from planet to planet… SLOOOOOW. Hell Unicron would just eat the damned thing faster than Darth Vader could whip his scwartz out. :tup:

Comets are boring, they only kill planet on accident.

I agree, Unicron could even eat the death star if it wanted to.

haha, yeah, real shit that happens in the universe is boring. fantasy weapons, however, are so much better!!!

Fuck yeah, he’d eat it and shit out a hundred Optimus Primes in a heart beat.:tup:

death star > *

the nerd is strong with this noob

+1

And it was the only one I knew about so it got my vote.

+2