Plans over winter

I’m just curious what some of you have planned over winter for your bikes. Any projects? mods? Post some pics!

I’ve picked up some new wheels, vortex rearsets, pazzo shorty levers, and some misc stuff like a new tankpad and EBC HH brake pads. I’ll take some pics when i get the wheels powdercoated.

New back tire …

I would really love to do a repsol conversion …

I have a few things in store for my SV650. I plan on getting some frame sliders, swingarm mount license plate holder and some smaller turn signals. Possibly a tire hugger.

Ugh repsols are so hot, I’d do it if i were you. I forgot did you get the cbr1000?

yes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HOT-HONDA-CBR1000RR-CBR1000-RR-06-07-FAIRING-006-F_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1163Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a4Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem300283369358QQitemZ300283369358QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

do the repsol it will be sick!!

Braided lines are goin on in a few days along with some new pads. New tires are in the mail. Probably getting rid of it early spring.

You still gunna get a sv1000?

No. I don’t know what i want now. 09 R1 is looking pretty good.

re-assembly :frowning:

Are you getting something new next season, Paulo?

my bike is stripped right now. some parts arriving this week, will be ordering the rest after tax returns.
needs:
-install an on/off switch for my hid’s
-re-do wheel stripes
-frame sliders
-exhaust
-flush mounts
-integrated tail light (arriving wednesday hopefully)

theres a couple other things id like but will depend on the finances. new jacket and gloves should be here this week/next week. new helmet and boots will come with tax returns.

here is how it sits now:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/goffisgreat/11_7_08001.jpg

Nothing really except keeping her warm and safe in the garage.

This past fall:
-oil change
-new front and rear pilot powers
-chain lube
-dry gas
-battery disconnected

I did however get a puig double bubble windscreen for x-mas, so that’s going on soon!

rear tire just before i put it on the stands…
maybe an exhaust in the future…

im lazy, and its fun stock

you the one rockin the hooligan suzuki 400?

tires and a tune.

I also am going to try running my bike with the electronic steering damper disconnected …

low speed turns on this thing really fuck with my head … feels like i have a flat tire

so what should i get 4 my cruser hyper charger or ignition module