Play Pussy... Get Fucked.

Who is this? :lol

yeah i need to know if he got that casue if he did and he is not gonna use it :ninja i may need to get my money back :ninja :giggedy :giggedy

ROFL @ this thread.

AFAIK, no false statements have been made. Therefore he can not sure for defamation.

so i went to page 8 after reading that post and i dont see any ownage? haha i must of missed something

You have to read from page 8 until 15 or 16…

its all stripped out thats why

Since I was a part of this thread from the start, I see what you did :lmao

:lol :lol :crackup :crackup alright the shit that was sent to him was HILARIOUS

yup it was a good time though lol

Ok so I am trolling around on ricekillers.com looking for conversations to comment on and I find this link to this message board right. I missed all the action but I know what just transpired here and I think its one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Remind me not to tell you guys here that the Ice House here in Houston where I host a motorsports show just effed me out of $1200 and backed out of a 13 week commitment with 9 weeks left.

Oh by the way this thread will be posted on my stations message board that has some really funny members that will get a kick out of it. Our site has been around since March and has like 2500 members and is based around a local am sports talk station.

This is not a cheesy attempt to advertise on your site just letting you know you have a new member (me) and will probably have more from my radio stations message board after reading this thread.

Please don’t delete me I like what you guys are doing here.

lol we won’t delete you or your post

thanks for taking the time to register and share your thoughts lol

i dunno how the fuck i missed this post… I’ve seen the topic around but kept avoiding reading it because i figured someone else on here was wineing about women. Figures. This thread is awesome… I shoulda posted on here when I got fucked over on my latest car purchase :frowning:

same herrrrrre

i am still clueless on all the funnies that happened on page 8 bc i too was late on checking the thread

I think his address/phone number was whored out and now he’s getting lifetime supplies of random shit delivered to him.

lol i just read this hole topic . i think u did a good thing 4 u because going public everyone that sees him will say i know him and those blk rims :lol and by now he probley wishes he didnt do this . he has scamed me in the past but im over it .It was about 5-6 years ago i borrowed a game from him and he went to my house to get it back my mom let him in my appartment because she stoped by then he took his and some of my games i moved away from there and have a kid and house im over it
good luck with the rims