Played Hold em Sat night.Why bother????

1st game. Flop is 4h,10c,10d. I have 10-7 in hand.Pot was already pretty ggod size so I went all in.Guys calls me, he has 6-6 in hand. Turn Kc, RIVER 6C he gets a boat grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

2nd game. Flop 6s,9c,As. I have Qs-Ac. I go all in get called by the same guy who has Ks-7C.Why would he call??? Can ya gues the next 2 cards???
3s,js I lose to a King high flush and I have the Queen.
Did I at least play it right?
D

Luck will win over skill 90% of the time. Thats why players who don’t know anything can be dangerous.

I would of slow played the 10s but bad beats happen. Especially if you play online poker. Players like him dont win in the long run.

the first hand was ok…

the second was horrible

horrible is an overstatement.

:roll:

how much/how experienced were the players/etc… etc…

If you want to play real poker…like where you can make a play, get played back, make another play and the other guy will fold…you need to set up to a minimum of $1000 cash game…or $100+ sit and go tourney

:word:

Cash games can get crazy because you will get a guy who is willing to lose a lot if he is already loaded. Play sit-n-go’s. People play tighter because once thier out thier out.

So far my Brother and I this week have one 500+ a piece on sit-n-go’s.

The people who played with you in that sat. said one of you were the worst player they’ve ever seen, nothing but lucky, etc… etc…

How was that horrible?
D