bodog madness

lol… look how i ended up winning this sit and go… crazyness

nice

holy shit…

lucky bastard

speaking of which when is ther going to be another NYSpeed poker tourney?

:word:

very nice!

ewww red bg FTL

Blue 4L

Nice suck out.

5+.50? Easy big tymer…

=) i’ll post pics of my sit and go wins from $1 + .10 if you’d like. I’ll play anything, just happened to choose that one then.

should there be a NYSpeed tourney? at the badazz mansion or not ( if its still around? )

I would be in for this. Given, it is not between 7/12-7/16

making a new thread~

You are the fucking king of river rats right there.

In all honesty had had quite a few outs

1 - 9
3 - 6
3 - A
3 - J

10 outs going into the river ~ 20% to win

wtf! you are the biggest river rat! or maybe we will just find out at the tourney…

anyways, he went all in preflop, and i called with AJ, an amazingly powerful hand in heads up. the flop just turned out that way…

and in heads up how often is there consistent betting after the flop anyways? a majority of the time it turns out to be all in or nothing… especially since the blinds will eat you alive if you try to play tight…

…heads up is a totally different game

edit: and if you are looking at my stats, the only reason i was in so many hands after the flop is because i had the big stack from pretty much the beginning and was just leaning on all the small stacks the whole game :stuck_out_tongue:

Any fool who pushes all in PF w/ ducks deserves to lose, but not just lose…flop a set and lose to runner runner and 1 on flop for quads

I was playing a $30 sng the other day

fucking took monster chip lead in the early rounds…then fucking no one got knocked out so my 3:1 chip lead over the table got cut to shreads by short stacks when the blinds were 200/400

that’s happened to me more than once… it’s rediculous. it’s common to be up 3:1 or 2.5:1 when half the table is under 1000 chips… but then go on a cold streak… and have the rest of the table play tight :smash2:

when situations like that happen, the short stacks are so quick to go all in since they cant afford the blinds, and it always feels like they do when you are BB… =\

it’s not even that they were playing tight…it’s like one guy would lose 500 chips to guy B who would lose to guy C who would lose to guy A and no one ever got knocked out…then they start pushing @ me when I get like KJ, A10, etc… when the blinds are uber high and I couldn’t win a race to save my life.

Then yesterday I’m playing a $5 NL + rebuy 1st hand I get AK, guy pushes, guy calls, I call

55 vs 10-7 vs. AK and 55 held

.25/50 NL cash games saved me though…