played with my video camera...check out the quality.

finally got around to putting videos from my good JVC camera onto the computer…

heres a quick vid. clip of my sisters dirtbike race (#8 that launches the table top, in 2nd place)…I just threw it up on you tube to see the quality of it and it came out great IMO. Im going to use this camera to record races/make good car videos. Click HQ when you watch the clip also.

Personaly whatever codec/compression was used to convert it sucks. Doesnt look that good IMO… Not trying to be a complete dick just saying

and im sick of seeing “night races” shot with camera without night shot…

The videos taken with my point and shoot camera look better :wierd

I didnt use any codec or compression software…straight upload off the camera…

and my camera has night shot, light etc.

i would suggest a tripod meng, especially with using the zoom

that was my dad taping. He has like teretts with a camera.

:rofl ^^

Didnt look too bad imo

im uploading lebanon videos of my V6 right now and a quick riding video…I will post it in the video section in a few.

Looks good dude. Problem is youtubes compression. You just need to host the video elsewhere so people can see the better quality. Let me know when your down to do some shit. I’d like to be somewhere on the highway we wont be getting bothered.

Night shot as in Infared/Night vision?

yah…where else can I upload it? The video was DVD quality clear on the computer until I uploaded it. It still came out pretty good but nothing like it could.

These are my videos here, i shot them on a sony mini DV camera that ive had for a few years. Same deal though, looked great until put on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/waltbabyluv203

Anyone a video expert?

I just bought a Canon HG20 HDD cam and I’m trying to find out whats the best way to upload them without loosing too much quality…

Once off the cam, the files are saved as M2TS files. I can convert them to AVI and upload (specs from Vimeo). What converter is best? Free is always good. At what point in the process is quality lost?

Any good ways to compress them to a smaller size w/o butchering the picture?

go too…www.downloads.com

Are you epileptic?

I use yasa dvd to mpeg converter, i got it free from mini nova

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Obviously, but some converters destroy the video quality. Want to know what ones dont.

Thanks, I’ll check it out.