playstation 3 80gb!

for sale I have an older which I’ve heard were built a ton better 80gb ps3
Works great, comes with all wires and 1 controller

$150

http://i43.tinypic.com/rivjae.jpg

I wish this was up before i went back to buffalo. i would be there right now to pick it up.

That should be able to play PS2 games as well.

think only the 60gb’s do…

This, and the stupid 20g ones, ones with 4 usb ports on front is easy way to check. Once ps2 is no longer stocked at stores, I have a feeling they will update ps3 to play them. Just a hunch really. 1st gen Ps3 are so more solid feeling than new ones.

^strong jellies

[quote=ReDevil;929774]This, and the stupid 20g ones, ones with 4 usb ports on front is easy way to check. Once ps2 is no longer stocked at stores, I have a feeling they will update ps3 to play them. Just a hunch really. 1st gen Ps3 are so more solid feeling than new ones.[/quote]

they are, people fall for the scam too… They add hard drive space which is extremely cheap and replace the rest with all chepo parts… same thing with the ps2’s… The first gen ps2s were built very well and actually had hard drives and then they replaced it with the neat cool “slim” version which was actually a peice of shit.

80gb Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle PS3’s model: CECHE01 were infact backwards compatible. Check the numbers, bro. I have one at my house and it’s def backwards compatible, but only the bundled ones with 4 USB ports.

Incase you were wondering what that particular model would be worth if backwards compatible… check Amazon for “Playstation 3 Motostorm bundle”