Playstation 3 Names

I tried searching, but I didnt see a thread on this yet, so whats everyones Ps3 nickname?

I plan on getting “Killzone 2” and want to see if anyone else has it. Even if you dont, list up your tag. I tried every dam combo to use ReDevil,… but to no avail, so mines “WiiDevi7”

Edit: Good Idea BoxerSix

Games for Online:
Killzone 2
OrangeBox
Street Fighter 4 (Soon)
InFamous
Prototype
Army of Two

I am getting $ from hacking Wii,s to fund my Ps3!!!

you didnt see it because no one plays PS3

Xbox360 ftw!

No Wii FTMFW!!! Havent had to pay for a game yet!

Well I have both so, yeah Wii & Xbox360 ftw :rofl

mine is vwboost im on sometime’s

FULLBLOWN , send me a message and let me know your from shift so I accept you.

Have it. P-car962

Games for online are:

F1
CAD: World at War
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
Fear + Fear 2
Army of Two
Orange box(Team fortress, half life, portal)
Midnight Club: LA

I can never remember mine

mine is silentsteve1…

Im on PS3 under JVGM

Call of Duty WAW
COD: Modern Warfare
Madden 10

Cosseyowns… But don’t expect me to accept anytime soon. Once I move in my new place I should be set.

I only really play CoD:WaW.

Wayne64SS

PhantomEvolution

My tag is : RocketPunch1221

Currently playing: Infamous

Since we’re mostly PS3 fags here, I think the best way to do this would be to Add/Edit the posts here with the games that you have available for online or LAN

Saks Has Women’s Apparel, Shoes, Handbags & More From Fake Christian Dior Handbags.the 2008 Collection At up to 75% off the retail priceFashion & Organization in 1 Purse?Enter to win a Butler Christian Dior Handbags!Shop Christian Dior Handbags and more at cocobags.com.

I went on a small shopping spree, I picked up:

Infamous
Prototype
Killzone 2
Army of Two
Orange Box

Well I derived a way to keep my ps3 running for some time off AC cooling so I can usually jump online to shoot shit after 9-10ish when my little one goes to sleep.

Take te case off and attach a retartedly big fan to it! Yeah same here, I cant play till the kid goes to bed.