PLEASE HELP, new buyer

Hi, i’m just about to buy '92 300zx 2+2 (non turbo, auto) and i really need all the help i can get. The car has 203k km with a rebuilt tranny which are fine but the car has some electrical issues.
I just got out of univ and i’m broke so i can barely aford the $2k let alone spending on the repairs for this car. so i’m just buying the car for now and will do the repairs when i start making money.

So i need you guys to tell me of a good and honest mechanic who’s experienced with z32s to certify the car at a reasonable price (under $300). i know its asking for too much but i really hope you guys can help me.

Thanks,

sony

I just got out of univ and i’m broke so i can barely aford the $2k

ur getting a z32 for 2 k? maybe the electrical issues is why its going so cheap…

go anywhere and cert.

electrical issuse as in headlights dont work? or electrical issues motor wise or even interior?

i know the guys at brampton north nissan are very familiar with that jazz tho check it out

since you’re a n00b try whitehead, finch/weston … if they’re still around, they specialized in z’s… they will probably be able to guess the fault

cert will cost you $75 on avg, as long as the lights/brakes/seatbelts and such work you can pass

Hi, i’m just about to buy '92 300zx 2+2 (non turbo, auto) and i really need all the help i can get. The car has 203k km with a rebuilt tranny which are fine but the car has some electrical issues.
I just got out of univ and i’m broke so i can barely aford the $2k let alone spending on the repairs for this car. so i’m just buying the car for now and will do the repairs when i start making money.

So i need you guys to tell me of a good and honest mechanic who’s experienced with z32s to certify the car at a reasonable price (under $300). i know its asking for too much but i really hope you guys can help me.

Thanks,

sony

I just got out of univ and i’m broke so i can barely aford the $2k

ur getting a z32 for 2 k? maybe the electrical issues is why its going so cheap…

go anywhere and cert.

electrical issuse as in headlights dont work? or electrical issues motor wise or even interior?

i know the guys at brampton north nissan are very familiar with that jazz tho check it out

since you’re a n00b try whitehead, finch/weston … if they’re still around, they specialized in z’s… they will probably be able to guess the fault

cert will cost you $75 on avg, as long as the lights/brakes/seatbelts and such work you can pass