Please Support Me in Tour de Cure!

Mods can i get a sticky?

Hey guys, nyspeed did a great job for me last year in this, and helped me raise over 400 dollars for the Tour… I’m looking for nyspeed’s help again this year…

Once again i will be allowing the people who sponsor me to pick what they want me to put on my jersey [within reason… obviously it has to be PC…]

Below is a picture of last years jersey…

http://www.viper966.com/DSC02100.jpg

I am riding in the 62 mile ride, i MAY do the 100 mile century, but im not sure if im ready for that yet…

here is a picture of the bike

http://www.viper966.com/DSC01955.jpg

The Tour de Cure is a series of cycling events held in over 80 cities nationwide. The Tour is a ride, not a race; it features different route lengths from a family-friendly 10-mile course to a challenging 100-mile journey. I have joined thousands of others to pedal in support of the Association’s mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.

I am asking you to help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of more than 23 million Americans who suffer from diabetes and over 57 million people in the United States with pre-diabetes.

It’s fast and easy to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by selecting the “Click to Support Me” link below.

Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight against this deadly disease. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress. If you want to do even more to help, please consider joining me in this great event. Our efforts will help set the pace in the fight against diabetes.

More information on the American Diabetes Association, its programs and diabetes in general can be found at the Association’s Web site: www.diabetes.org

For more information on Tour de Cure, please visit www.diabetes.org/tour.
Click here to visit my personal page.

I used to do the 30 mile ride with my father every year. Always fun!

Is your bike full CF?

yea, the tour really is fun… and yea, the bike frame is full cf

sticky-ed for a good cause

Do the 100 mile century you pussy

:wave:

Do the 100 mile ride you wuss. I posted up something before, but it got deleted due to having the same word that is under your name below you’re avatar, the second word:rolljerk::rolljerk::rolljerk: Over sensitive wankers

NO donations yet from anywhere… UGH

:bsflag::mamoru:

+1 for cougar speed…

now i just need 125 dolalrs more so i can ride…

if i reach my goal of 200 i will do the century

Can I give you cash at work?

yes, i can take cash at work, i just can turn it in on race day with my envelope

Maybe you could come up with a witty phrase that would suck, but if you raise enough money, you would be forced to wear it? Or, let NYSpeed come up with one?

if nyspeed helps me come up with my goal, ill put anything on the jersey

Bump, ride is tommorrow and i am still 75 bux short

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ny/buffalo/495124417570328607

I’m doing the century tomorrow too. See you there.

:wiggle:

Im down for a donation

WOOO HOO, i made my 150 dollar goal…

thanx guys!

next up ride for roswell at the end of june!

How’d it go?